ADVERTISEMENT

🚨 Emergency π‘·π’π’˜π’†π’“ π‘Ήπ’‚π’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” update from Andy Katz 🚨

Didn't Wisconsin lose a lot of talent? Is their incoming that good, and did they get a few transfers who can make the difference? IMO, Wisconsin is placed 8th because of history. They, like Iowa, are overvalued this year.

I’ll believe it when I see it with his 5-7 picks. Someone has to finish in each slot but I don’t think that pecking order has much separation it from about 5 through 10.

Didn't Wisconsin lose a lot of talent? Is their incoming that good, and did they get a few transfers who can make the difference? IMO, Wisconsin is placed 8th because of history. They, like Iowa, are overvalued this year.
That's a head scratcher unless I'm completely out to lunch. Basically the whole team revolted and bolted.

3 starters retuning including their stud center. 3 very good transfers coming in and a 5 star and a 4 star freshman coming in. 6 might be low.

There might not have been two high major players in CBB that I was less impressed with last season more than Xavier Johnson and Miller Kopp. I think IU is overrated (again).

Last edited:
There might not have been two high major players in CBB that I was less impressed with last season more than Xavier Johnson and Miller Kopp. I think IU is overrated (again).
Perhaps. Personally, I think Jackson-Davis is a bit overrated. The thought of 2 5-star players starting is pretty intriguing, however.

That's a head scratcher unless I'm completely out to lunch. Basically the whole team revolted and bolted.
I think it was the seniors that revolted Sunday night and left. Be that as it may, Wisconsin lost a ton. Four starters. They may struggle to make the tourney this year.

Johnny Davis will be a guy to watch. He’s a second year guy. Maybe freshman PG Chucky Hepburn as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT