ADVERTISEMENT

1/3 Of Student Section Roped Off

Whining is what some do when Greg Schiano is in recruiting mode… only at Rutgers…

I can live with blocking off a few rows of seats for recruits. What really bothers me is when I see a large amount of opposing team fans. There had to be at least 500-1000 Purdue fans in the building on Sunday. That’s what bothers me.

Whining is what some do when Greg Schiano is in recruiting mode… only at Rutgers…
Recruiting another 6 win team. Will his recruiting class even crack top 40 next year? I imagine Fran Brown will be taking players from Greg

Maybe …. Maybe not. See you are a Rutgers fan . 🤫
Love Rutgers. But Im not your typical -- losers mentality RU fan, who is content on watching 6-6 football for the rest of my life. And that's exactly what it'll be, as long as everyone is stuck on this "Greg is God" nonsense

How much are student season tickets? $100? Wouldn't it be worth it to guarantee entry?

That section was over packed today
They only offer a very limited amount of guaranteed basketball tickets when you buy the football season. As Freshmen they weren’t aware of this until it was already too late and there were none left when they bought the football season. For next year I told them they better be all over it if they want them.

Reactions: MrsScrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT