ADVERTISEMENT

2020 California Forward Bradley Ezewiro

MadRU

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2001
Rutgers reached out to 6’8” forward

Last edited:
Nice video. Doesnt seem to be playing anyone who can come remotely close to guarding him though.

Nice video. Doesnt seem to be playing anyone who can come remotely close to guarding him though.
I'd ignore that video for the reason you mentioned lol. He did play with Oakland Soldiers in the Nike EYBL and he's a good post up guy, decent roll man in ball screen action. I wish he was more aggressive on OREB because he is strong and quick off the floor, but when he did grab one he scored a little more than 55 percent of the time. Defensively I thought he was average.

Now that was what I observed in April and May. I did not watch him last month but I heard that he was one of the top performers at the NCAA Academy in Phoenix. There has been strong chatter about him since then. I think Washington or Washington State was the first HM to offer. Tennessee offered him the other day and is working hard to get him on campus for a visit.

I'd ignore that video for the reason you mentioned lol. He did play with Oakland Soldiers in the Nike EYBL and he's a good post up guy, decent roll man in ball screen action. I wish he was more aggressive on OREB because he is strong and quick off the floor, but when he did grab one he scored a little more than 55 percent of the time. Defensively I thought he was average.

Now that was what I observed in April and May. I did not watch him last month but I heard that he was one of the top performers at the NCAA Academy in Phoenix. There has been strong chatter about him since then. I think Washington or Washington State was the first HM to offer. Tennessee offered him the other day and is working hard to get him on campus for a visit.
Looks like he’s very strong. Wondering if he’d want to visit? Hard to get California kids although we got one? Would be nice to get him and Hawkins together.

Checked don’t know if offer, but RU has reached out, Coach Hayn mentioned.

Reactions: Richie O
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT