ADVERTISEMENT

2020 PF Isaiah Cottrell - Top 8

Great list.

UNLV looking for a new Coach.

LSU will almost certainly be looking for a new Coach.

Kansas may be looking for a new Coach -- there is some buzz about Self bouncing to the NBA.

Wake's Coach probably needs to show an improvement of at least 8 wins over this season to keep his job.

So, this could get interesting

If KU wants him, they'll be tough to beat no matter who he coach is. Unbelievable facilities, campus and a sold out Allen Fieldhouse for every game.

Great list.

UNLV looking for a new Coach.

LSU will almost certainly be looking for a new Coach.

Kansas may be looking for a new Coach -- there is some buzz about Self bouncing to the NBA.

Wake's Coach probably needs to show an improvement of at least 8 wins over this season to keep his job.

So, this could get interesting
dont count out Beard jumping ship at TTU either

Having this kid head the 2020 class would be a nice beginning to make us a sustainable competitor in the BIG!!!

It's really sad that every recruiting thread is our fans making pre-loss excuses by invoking cheating.

I have a feeling LSU will have to stay pretty clean for a few seasons going forward.

Lol, the thought of us offering cash to a recruit seems so absurd its difficult to comprehend. Who's ponying up the bribe? Our alumni who don't even donate legally? Our admin who spends like its the Great Depression? Some random dude off the street who takes pity on us?

Lol.

Reactions: ScarletLongIsland
I watched Cottrell on television.His team was guard oriented and they were taking most of the shots.Cottrell made two foul shots , a three pointer and missed a baby hook shot in the time I was watching.He is a good leaper but needs to put on weight/muscle.The best player in this game was the center for the opponent who was a McDonalds all american this season and will be going to Washington University under Coach Hopkins.

I watched Cottrell on television.His team was guard oriented and they were taking most of the shots.Cottrell made two foul shots , a three pointer and missed a baby hook shot in the time I was watching.He is a good leaper but needs to put on weight/muscle.The best player in this game was the center for the opponent who was a McDonalds all american this season and will be going to Washington University under Coach Hopkins.

Yea, missed a couple of baby hooks inside. Definately needs to add weight and strength, but he is long, 6'9" with a long wing span. There was another player on the opposing team that is inside the top 40 also.

Reactions: RUJMM78

Isiah Stewart is the 5 star kid that qualifies as a 1 and done type of player, maybe a 2 year max player in college...Cottrell is a 3 or 4 year college player by most metrics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT