ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2021 QB Gavin Rupp commits to Rutgers (PWO)

So what exactly am I missin with this kid? a bit of a long throwing motion? to short? To small? to slow?
I thought I saw bullets, strong throws, touch throws, on the run throws.
Very interesting indeed.

Reactions: Corycord1
Welcome Gavin to Rutgers University!! I believe this will make it four players on the RU roster from Berkely Prep in the fall. They also have an eye on a giant TE from the same school. FYI, this is where Schiano's kid(s?) played high school ball. Memo to Augie Hoffman, are you taking notes?

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
Gavin, Welcome to one of the Top 50 universities in the world and your Scarlet Knights !!!

So what exactly am I missin with this kid? a bit of a long throwing motion? to short? To small? to slow?
Very interesting indeed.
a lot of QBs this fall got passed over because coaches could not see them throw in person.

Reactions: Kbee3 and vkj91
Welcome Gavin to Rutgers University!! I believe this will make it four players on the RU roster from Berkely Prep in the fall. They also have an eye on a giant TE from the same school. FYI, this is where Schiano's kid(s?) played high school ball. Memo to Augie Hoffman, are you taking notes?

Augie needs better focus and more success on the North Jersey parochial schools.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Last edited:
Reactions: mildone
Very interesting indeed.

My buddies sons used to play at Berkely. One while Greg was there as a volunteer coach. Friend said the high school is a small private school and doesnt play alot of high level competition and that hampers the players' recruiting. His one son who played QB there says Gavin has good QB skills and has a shot at surprising some people if given the chance.

Reactions: Bagarocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT