ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2022 ATH Rashad Rochelle commits to Rutgers

Love the way we've expanded our recruiting into the Midwest. Had offers from Duke, Illinois and Purdue.
Another perk from being in the B1G 10. These kids would not consider RU if we were still in the AAC. Even spills over to basketball where we got a big commit from a kid in St. Louis (I think)

Last edited:
Welcome. Classy Twitter post. Don't think he'll be a QB, but he can really sling it.

I welcome anyone to Rutgers from New Rochelle or named Rochelle. It has done the program well .( I took the Liberty of chopping off a few words and making a POEM of your Post)

This quote stuck out to me:
"Some adults don’t understand teenage lingo, but Coach Schiano and Coach Underwood know how to joke around yet still get their point across and be serious."

Reactions: Knight Shift
How is @beaeced with teenage lingo? Asking for a friend.

Another quote:
“I want to feel like I can make a difference playing for the school I pick and I need stability with the coaches,” Rochelle said. “And I know they will be there after the commitment.”
Family is everything to Rochelle, who prefers schools which treat his parents with respect and make them feel part of the recruiting process -- like Rutgers did.

Great job by Schiano, Underwood, Brown and the other coaches in getting the commitment.

Welcome, Mr. Rochelle!

Reactions: RUPete
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT