ADVERTISEMENT

2023/24 Bowl Games - Big Ten Teams

Notre dame again in the pinstink …. That would stink
Opponent in sun would be Oregon State (ranked #21) and it looks like their payout is slightly higher than the pinstripe. So I have to think they go there, we get Miami or UNC.

No they didn’t
Does it honestly matter? Yeah it’s been a while since Rutgers (earned) the right to play in one. NYC is close so easy for fans. Outside of that, it’s ho hum. Our money is the same whether it’s Las Vegas, Nashville or the Bronx. Michigan earns an extra million for a playoff spot. Ohio State and Penn State earn an extra $500k for NY6 games. After that all money is pooled and divided equally.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Does it honestly matter? Yeah it’s been a while since Rutgers (earned) the right to play in one. NYC is close so easy for fans. Outside of that, it’s ho hum. Our money is the same whether it’s Las Vegas, Nashville or the Bronx. Michigan earns an extra million for a playoff spot. Ohio State and Penn State earn an extra $500k for NY6 games. After that all money is pooled and divided equally.

The truth does matter..

Saying guaranteed rate picked before pinstripe and Rutgers was available is wrong.

I was wrong when I said pinstripe picked above Vegas. My bad..but incorrect info here should be corrected

I wonder what the VTech hold up is though.

You’d think Military would be obvious at 6-6?

No they didn’t

Due to contractual obligations, the remaining Big Ten bowl possibilities are, in order of selection: Music City Bowl, Las Vegas Bowl, Pinstripe Bowl, Guaranteed Rate Bowl and Quick Lane Bowl. The conference gives up its spot in the ReliaQuest Bowl in any season in which a Big Ten team is selected for the Orange Bowl, which was not the case this year in this scenario.

Hope we get pinstripe bowl. Would actually pay to go to that game. Ain’t paying a ton of money to fly somewhere to watch this team get blown out/play shitty offensive football.

The truth does matter..

Saying guaranteed rate picked before pinstripe and Rutgers was available is wrong.

I was wrong when I said pinstripe picked above Vegas. My bad..but incorrect info here should be corrected
I get it my point was outside of playoff or NY6 games the Bowl truly doesn’t matter because the money doesn’t change. This year the location work’s good since it’s close.

At some point, ESPN is going to need to know which bowls the teams/conferences accepted, as they have a show scheduled for tonight at 8:30pm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT