ADVERTISEMENT

2024 - 2025 High School Season and Tournaments

Chapman lost in finals and finished 2nd. He lost to #3 at 175 and #19 p4p in the country.

I was thinking he might be the stronger of the two brothers.
Probably bc Brandt won a PA state title as a soph, which Conner did too and became a 3x PA champ…

But yeah super 32 is a diff beast.. everyone you face is either a medalist/champ/nationally ranked somewhere.. probably toughest tournament… Conner got third place there his sr year.

Think We had our CA recruit, Townson, wrestle there too and didn’t place.. he’s nationally ranked at 126 pounds so yeah s32 is crazy hard..

Reactions: MS-RU
Probably bc Brandt won a PA state title as a soph, which Conner did too and became a 3x PA champ…

But yeah super 32 is a diff beast.. everyone you face is either a medalist/champ/nationally ranked somewhere.. probably toughest tournament… Conner got third place there his sr year.

Think We had our CA recruit, Townson, wrestle there too and didn’t place.. he’s nationally ranked at 126 pounds so yeah s32 is crazy hard..
Yup Kid, super hard tournament filled with studs almost every round. Not to mention they weigh in on Friday(just one weigh in). So, some kids cut a ton for Super 32 and are huge for their weight classes.

Heard Killian Collucio was dismissed from CBA and will be wrestling for Lacey this year. 3rd place at 106 last year.
Hmmm. Not sure what you have to do to be dismissed as an athlete at CBA. Heard many a story relating to hockey players. Mostly academic related. They tend to work with you there.

Hmmm. Not sure what you have to do to be dismissed as an athlete at CBA. Heard many a story relating to hockey players. Mostly academic related. They tend to work with you there.
I’ll wait until it’s confirmed that he’s been dismissed before I share what I heard. Not academic related.

So just got the info on Brandt! This is why people shouldn’t judge. He was in the hospital 2 weeks prior to super 32 fighting for his life. Had pneumonia and from what I’m hearing the drs didn’t do anything for him and it turned into some kind of serious that put blisters all over his body. Was in the hospital for 8 days lost over 24 pounds. He wanted to try to wrestle against everyone telling him no. So wrestled and made the quarters at probably 65%. I would say the kids stock is going way up when this gets out. Also told they are doing a huge story on it. Guess was weighing 150 and after hospital was 126. Weighed in at 135 for super 32. When I see an article I will post but damn kid is a warrior

I’ll wait until it’s confirmed that he’s been dismissed before I share what I heard. Not academic related.
Reached out to my buddy that is an alum and sent his boys there (hockey studs). He asked around and said didn’t know specifics and there was more than one kid dismissed recently. Nothing specific about wrestlers.

So just got the info on Brandt! This is why people shouldn’t judge. He was in the hospital 2 weeks prior to super 32 fighting for his life. Had pneumonia and from what I’m hearing the drs didn’t do anything for him and it turned into some kind of serious that put blisters all over his body. Was in the hospital for 8 days lost over 24 pounds. He wanted to try to wrestle against everyone telling him no. So wrestled and made the quarters at probably 65%. I would say the kids stock is going way up when this gets out. Also told they are doing a huge story on it. Guess was weighing 150 and after hospital was 126. Weighed in at 135 for super 32. When I see an article I will post but damn kid is a warrior
Good to know. He probably shouldn't have pushed himself, but yes, it seems he did well considering. I had asked about him because I have high expectations for him from what I have seen. I hope he continues to recover and do well again this year and next, then join his brother at Rutgers.

Reactions: brentx35
I love the competitive spirit but someone needs to be an adult along the way and not let him wrestle that tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT