ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2024 LB Sam Pilof commits to Rutgers Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
#7 player in Wisconsin. Sounds good.

He took several visits in 2022, including to Rutgers, but only one this year. That was in January to his home state university.

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Did he pick RU over Wisconsin and Penn State, who also offered?

According to Aaron Breitman, he was a "top priority" for Wisconsin:

NJ.com states he has family in NJ and Delaware. So maybe the Northeast area is what interested him?

TOS had this kid predicted to be a Badger. :Hammer Nails:
I think maybe rivals did too.. He was supposed to announce his commitment in January, possibly to Wisconsin, but canceled, possibly related to the investigation of a major bullying situation by football players at his school at the time.

Last edited:
I really thought Gleeson would be able to recruit and put together an exciting offense. Can't remember the last time we had an exciting offense. 2007?
It's been so long I've become numb to it sitting in the stands. It's just so damn boring to watch, my mind has no choice but to drift off to a happy place.

I really thought Gleeson would be able to recruit and put together an exciting offense. Can't remember the last time we had an exciting offense. 2007?
We scored a lot of points with Martin and Hicks back during the Flood era

oft said we need to look at wherever Wisconsin gets its OLine guys and recruit there... pick off the ones interested in coming to the east coast. maybe this is an early indicator of a more national recruiting approach.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Well, we might not have actually out recruited Wisconsin on this one, but I'm not sure... Regardless, I hope things work out for him at RU if he comes here.
Go read the Wisconsin reporting on Google. We out recruited Wisc. and Penn State. So now you can be sure! Typical RU poster bullshit. Never give us credit but always give us heat.

Go read the Wisconsin reporting on Google. We out recruited Wisc. and Penn State. So now you can be sure! Typical RU poster bullshit. Never give us credit but always give us heat.
Calm down... I deleted my post but you must have been replying when I deleted it....

There may be a little more to the story than you know in this case that might have affected him not committing to Wisconsin. I wouldn't have posted that for no reason, but didn't want to discuss it here in detail. Some of the story is Wisconsin message board rumor too, which is also why I said I'm not sure.

Reactions: LetsGoRed!
Sam Pilof is a piece of **** Hope he doesn't decide to take another piss on the head of a developmentally challenged kid ever again. What a ****wad coward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT