ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2025 Maryland OL Joshua Blackston commits to Rutgers Football

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Another sick offer list. We R Rolling!

Reactions: BeantownKnight
Love the strategy. Mid to high 3 stars you can land and develop. Strong offer lists but most likely not too much NIL $. Need to trust coaching staff can develop them.
Time will tell if this strategy works . But I love the fact there is a strategy, that seems practical and possibly successful. The first time around schiano saw the value in under recruited (south) Florida kids and that worked

Time will tell if this strategy works . But I love the fact there is a strategy, that seems practical and possibly successful. The first time around schiano saw the value in under recruited (south) Florida kids and that worked
Nice hedge - you will be right no matter what happens. I think Schiano is killing it and this class will prove me right.

I did agree with you on Ash - so many warning sighs from the minute he was hired. Especially who he was hanging out with - long story.

Nice hedge - you will be right no matter what happens. I think Schiano is killing it and this class will prove me right.

I did agree with you on Ash - so many warning sighs from the minute he was hired. Especially who he was hanging out with - long story.

I said I love we have a strategy . I wasn’t predicting the strategy to be a success or fail.

If I was the coach , my strategy would be to sign all 5 star guys :).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT