FB Recruiting 2025 New Jersey OL Jaelyne Matthews commits to Rutgers Football

Alec Crouthamel

Sophomore
Staff
May 23, 2023
Last edited by a moderator:
oh boy dunk GIF

HUGE PICK UP FOR RUTGERS!!!!!

-Great HS OL with great size and potential who should learn from one of the best OL coaches in the country, Pat Flaherty.
-Opens up that Shore pipeline a little bit more.

Reactions: Bagarocks
Well how about that? Welcome to the banks!

Nice write up, but one small request….can we please retire the “fence the garden” mantra? That was an Ash thing and shouldn’t be applied to Schiano 2.0.
I second that. No more garden fencing. That was the absolute worst.

Reactions: Rufaninga
Elaborate deception that fell flat!!!

He was always coming to Rutgers!!!!

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Well how about that? Welcome to the banks!

Nice write up, but one small request….can we please retire the “fence the garden” mantra? That was an Ash thing and shouldn’t be applied to Schiano 2.0.

I second that. No more garden fencing. That was the absolute worst.

Not seeing fence the garden in either of the links in OP?

Love this quote.
"When I'm blocking you, I'm gonna put you down to the ground, but I'm gonna keep you there and watch you struggle to get up. I'm going to keep hitting you ... and try to break your chest pad with my quick hands and heavy hands. I just want you to be on your back and basically have your mom and your girlfriend kind of cry for you a little bit while you're playing the game. I'm kind of a killer on the football field."

Every time I see The Hunt, not only do I remember the PTSD of the Ash Era but also remember when “fans” used to complain if a home game conflicted with The Hunt. 🤦‍♂️
That used to drive me absolutely insane! Honestly, how could anyone call themselves a Rutgers fan and decide to attend a hoity-toity horse event instead of a Scarlet Knights football game.

Seems like a good get. Hope he sticks, seems a little shaky..

“I got you”

Will be curious to see how the rest of this class shakes out. There are not a lot of rooms left at the inn.

Last edited:
Welcome B1G Jay to where you have always belonged. Best of Luck to you at RU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT