ADVERTISEMENT

+5.5 tomorrow

Eventually we lay a dud you would think just bc that's what tends to happen. We do match up very very well with Iowa though. If they aren't lights out from 3 they are going to get bullied

“Loser’s out.” Remember that in pickup games? It’s why we have a chance. If they make a shot against us, which isn’t easy, we get to take the ball out, on our own possession.

The question is, can we stop them from scoring on more possessions than they stop us?

Can we keep them off the foul line?

If we get off to a quick lead and shut them down defensively, will they get tight? Can we take the crowd out of it early?

I think the spread makes sense from a betting perspective, but with our defense if we make shots, all bets are off.

I believe Rutgers has covered 9 straight (I dont believe there was a line for Caldwell). Last loss against the line was @Pitt (on December 3rd!!) I think.

Reactions: Scangg
I believe Rutgers has covered 9 straight (I dont believe there was a line for Caldwell). Last loss against the line was @Pitt (on December 3rd!!) I think.

11 of last 12 ATS.....9 straight ATS

5.5 was the spread for Iowa over Michigan last Friday night.....they won by 7.

Thoughts?
Same spread as Purdue Illinois tonight. Illinois the second best team in the Big 10 covered easily and won outright at +220 on the money line. Rutgers is only +180 on the money line so Rutgers who is the 3rd best team in conference will likely also cash going away.

Reactions: Scangg
Same spread as Purdue Illinois tonight. Illinois the second best team in the Big 10 covered easily and won outright at +220 on the money line. Rutgers is only +180 on the money line so Rutgers who is the 3rd best team in conference will likely also cash going away.

That is bizarre.

I was going to write virtually the same post almost word for word until I scrolled down and saw yours.

Reactions: goru7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT