ADVERTISEMENT

A boom 10/10

Lots of visitors recently, so it could be a number of people... hopefully it becomes public soon.

Today is official start of the season … could be the reason for the boom…

This could be a very good one. Reported to be a kid from the Lehigh Valley. Best available options from Lehigh Valley include:

# 2 Rath - @ 145 -would be a home run
# 6 Desmond @ 120 -high level
# 5 Kinney @ 285 - high level -but may play football
# 7 Gaj @ 160 - Good record w/a few questionable losses - may have peaked
# 8 Botero @ 120 - should be a starter
# 5 Mutarelli @ 113 - needs to grow

Rath, and Desmond will turn heads
Can't complain about Gaj or Kinney
Botero will be a good addition -

Probably missed other top Lehigh Valley kids who are uncommitted. Or we got a kid changing his commitment, or a Seminary kid from the Lehigh Valley other than Desmond

Can't wait for the news!

This could be a very good one. Reported to be a kid from the Lehigh Valley. Best available options from Lehigh Valley include:

Probably missed other top Lehigh Valley kids who are uncommitted. Or we got a kid changing his commitment, or a Seminary kid from the Lehigh Valley other than Desmond

Can't wait for the news!
My guess would be Botero since he visited recently.

Can't wait for the news!

Willie Saylor Class of 2025 Big Board​

15. Kollin Rath
49. Anthony Evanitsky
56. Gauge Botero
57. Tahir Parkins

I was at practice today for the official start of the season.Two 7 years olds stood out! One was Sean Dedyne’s Don and the other was his workout partner. It was incredible two 7 year olds getting after it doing all the drills and not fooling around once. Hopefully 2 future Knights.
Our kids really looked in mid season form and on weight. DeSantis, Clark, Gayer, White and Turley were in the 11:30 group so I did not see them. Connor Harer is training here 3 days a week and taking on line courses to finish high school. This will move him forward greatly. By the way we will be sending kids to Midlands. We have super Russian stud training with the upper weights including Yara so much better than US all Americans so no need to say we need a heavyweight coach. Peterson and Shawver look incredible. Moore not there because of class. Soldano and Poz look stacked. I know you all think I am the eternal optimist but the mood and fire in that room was something I have not witnessed in a long time. Here is to hope.

I was at practice today for the official start of the season.Two 7 years olds stood out! One was Sean Dedyne’s Don and the other was his workout partner. It was incredible two 7 year olds getting after it doing all the drills and not fooling around once. Hopefully 2 future Knights.
Our kids really looked in mid season form and on weight. DeSantis, Clark, Gayer, White and Turley were in the 11:30 group so I did not see them. Connor Harer is training here 3 days a week and taking on line courses to finish high school. This will move him forward greatly. By the way we will be sending kids to Midlands. We have super Russian stud training with the upper weights including Yara so much better than US all Americans so no need to say we need a heavyweight coach. Peterson and Shawver look incredible. Moore not there because of class. Soldano and Poz look stacked. I know you all think I am the eternal optimist but the mood and fire in that room was something I have not witnessed in a long time. Here is to hope.
Fantastic write up, it was good to see you bill.
I can second a few things, Poz, yara, and soldano are absolute units. Looked very physical, thinking we might be the ones pushing people around in a few weights!

Peterson looked athletic, strong, fast, and honed in. Was really sharp today.

Shawver getting ready for U23s. Can't wait to see what he does next week.

I can second a few things, Poz, yara, and soldano are absolute units. Looked very physical, thinking we might be the ones pushing people around in a few weights!

Bill and Pete sorry I got there late today. It was good to see you guys. The 11;30 RTC practice was great

Reactions: Peteras9144
Willie Saylor wrote an article on D1's most underrated recruiters about 2-3 months ago. Here is his last paragraph.

*In closing, let me say that things are ever evolving and it's probably a good bet I failed to mention a couple guys that surely either make an impact or will in the very near future. Take a guy like Rutgers' Steve Mytych. He showed some promise as a recruiter at Binghamton and is off to a great start for the Scarlet Knights. But he's just getting started. And I'm sure if I were to revisit this topic in a year or two he'd be front and center.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan

How do Poz and Soldano work out at 184? Is one of them moving up or down a weight?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT