ADVERTISEMENT

A letter from Anthony Ashnault

While I may not agree with some opinions of other posters, I hope we all agree on giving to the SKWC. If Ashnault credits the SKWC and asks for our support, I'm in. How bout everyone else? This is the one sport Rutgers is good at and the SKWC helps it be successful. Let's support Ashnault and listen to him. He choose Rutgers and put us on page 1 for a good reason.

Racpack you are spot on. He helped put us on the map when it was not fashionable. Hit for a triple! Join Boom Club, Pin Pool and SKWC membership. I did and would love to see all of you in. These guys work incredibly hard. If we want to compete with Iowa, PSU and Ohio State, donations to SKWC is the vehicle

Reactions: rondi and SKWC
Racpack you are spot on. He helped put us on the map when it was not fashionable. Hit for a triple! Join Boom Club, Pin Pool and SKWC membership. I did and would love to see all of you in. These guys work incredibly hard. If we want to compete with Iowa, PSU and Ohio State, donations to SKWC is the vehicle

For donors looking for funding opportunities with the highest leverage, where they can see the value of their contributions in a transparent manner, funding the SKWC so it can continue to recruit world class resident athletes is an excellent way to insure the success of RU Wrestling.

Reactions: rondi
Thank You ! The SKWC has received impactful contributions resulting from Anthony's letter. While we have not reached our goals, we have made great progress in the last 24 hours.

The SKWC pays Anthony, our volunteer coach Tyler Graff, Recruiting Director, Kyle Kiss, Resident Athlete and World Team Member Patrick Downey, and a major portion of Joe Pollard's compensation. The SKWC has paid for international training trips for Suriano, Gravina, and Ashnault as well as for trips to the Olympic Training Center. Except for part of Joe Pollard's salary, Rutgers does not provided financial support for the above mentioned needs. The SKWC is a separate 501(c) 3 not for profit.

Thanks again for everyone's support and let's keep the momentum!

We are ALL IN!

Let’s Gooooooo, RU Faithful! Every bit helps.
Diane

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT