ADVERTISEMENT

Amtrak suspends train service northeast corridor NJ Transit Delays

From NJ Transit, Train service in and out of Penn Station New York is subject to up to 60 minute delays due to an Amtrak overhead wire problem near Secaucus.

PATH from Newark to JSQ and then switch to 33rd Street seems like only decent option right now before they have a problem. Was hoping to avoid having to go outside again though but..,

At least we’re the late tip-off.

530-90_itsatrap.jpg

PATH from Newark to JSQ and then switch to 33rd Street seems like only decent option right now before they have a problem. Was hoping to avoid having to go outside again though but..,

At least we’re the late tip-off.

It’s a block...a long one BUT still just a block lol!

It’s a block...a long one BUT still just a block lol!
Unfortunately you need to GET to Newark first. My train is stoped about a mile from Newark penn because of signal problems. This sucks. God I hate NJ Transit.

They just cancelled a train from New Brunswick station. B1G conspiracy. We are doomed.

He's on a train.....
Got to Newark. On path now. NJ transit NJCL or NEC was at the platform taking passenger but wasn’t proceeding from Newark. If you get in a train to Newark you’re good just take path from there, switching at JSQ. I’m not Joe Nolan but this was your transit update.

Reactions: RUshore99
Drive to downtown JC and park by Grove or Newport/Pavonia PATH train stop. Park and train it in.

GO RU

Got to Newark. On path now. NJ transit NJCL or NEC was at the platform taking passenger but wasn’t proceeding from Newark. If you get in a train to Newark you’re good just take path from there, switching at JSQ. I’m not Joe Nolan but this was your transit update.
Disaster out there- go to a sports bar.

UPDATE: Train service in and out of Penn Station New York is subject to up to 90 minute delays due to an Amtrak overhead wire problem near Secaucus.

Nightmare scenario. Have floor seats but don't think I can get there from Cranford. Thinking about driving up to Newport, but the wind sounds ominous now.

Anyone want to take these tickets off my hands? See my info on the exchange board.

Sitting on a NJ transit train. We got from Nb to metuchen and the train lost power. At least we have 2 and 1/2 hours to get to he game.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Nightmare scenario. Have floor seats but don't think I can get there from Cranford. Thinking about driving up to Newport, but the wind sounds ominous now.

Anyone want to take these tickets off my hands? See my info on the exchange board.

Still have at least 2.5 hours until game starts ...

Actually you might be ok to get to Newark using Raritan Valley Line then path from there. Check website

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT