ADVERTISEMENT

Anything planned for tonight or tomorrow?

mikemarc1

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2005
Anything planned for RU fans to meet up in LA area tonight? What about pregame tomorrow?

Would love to meet up with some of you and prove I’m not always Mr negative. Love Rutgers and looking forward to a win!

Reactions: BossNJ
Anything planned for RU fans to meet up in LA area tonight? What about pregame tomorrow?

Would love to meet up with some of you and prove I’m not always Mr negative. Love Rutgers and looking forward to a win!
I am not in CA, so this won't apply to me, but as for the negativity, I don't think you have posted anything that hasn't crossed everyone else's minds.

We are going to both Rutgers events, the Mixing Room tonight and the Run tailgate tomorrow

I am not in CA, so this won't apply to me, but as for the negativity, I don't think you have posted anything that hasn't crossed everyone else's minds.
Have a good friend who uses this excuse for a lot of things he says. In our younger days it was the catalyst for quite a few scuffles from which he needed to be extracted. Sometimes the better choice is to remain silent.

Have a good friend who uses this excuse for a lot of things he says. In our younger days it was the catalyst for quite a few scuffles from which he needed to be extracted. Sometimes the better choice is to remain silent.
It's a message board for people to post their opinions/takes on things whether we agree or disagree. I'm not sure we need to apply the physical altercation analogy in this case. Anyway, I apologize for derailing the thread. Folks who traveled to CA, meet up and enjoy!

Reactions: RULoyal
Is there a thread that provides the details on these events?
From another thread:

10/24/24
USC R Social
900 West Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Time:
5:00-7:00 PST
Fees:
No fees

They finally sent the info for the RU tailgate:
Game Date: Friday, October 25, 2024
Tailgate Time: 6:00-8:00 p.m. PT
Tailgate Location: South Lawn, Exposition Park, Outside The Coliseum Gates 20-23 (Look for the Rutgers balloons!)

For the Rutgers tailgate you are supposed to be registered.

However, I went to the tailgate at Virginia Tech. Anybody could walk in and get food and non-alcoholic drinks. They do check the registration list to give out tickets for the alcoholic drinks. And usually they can't sell drinks to individuals at these tailgates

Planning to do hike to Hollywood sign Friday AM. Meeting at 3200 Canyon Dr. (Griffith Observatory Area) around 8:30 AM.

Reactions: mikemarc1
Planning on watching the WS Game #2 at Parx and placing a few bucks on LA. A couple of prop bets and the wife and I will enjoy a 2-0 LA lead heading back to the Bronx. What new brain fart will Boone come up with next? Betting some hard earned money on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT