ADVERTISEMENT

Are Knights pulling for the B10 @ the final 4?

Villanova fans are the basketball version of Penn State football fans...obnoxious cults. Go Michigan!

Nova running away with it. I wonder if this could have been us had Wright made it here or would he have fizzled like so many others?

Wright would have been out of here if he won, on to a bigger program..also remember natives were getting restless as his prized freshmen class was losing to RU I think 3x that one year including the NIT

Nova easily proved to be the best team in the tourney...they looked vulnerable down the stretch of the regular season but took it to another level in the tournament. A slow start tonight out of the gate and took some time to figure out the Michigan defense but when they did they were off to the races....Congrats to them.

no shame in Michigan losing...Big 10 5th place team...rumors of the league being weak were overplayed.

Villanova was impressive all tournament long. All their wins were by double digits.

They’ll likely lose Brunson and Bridges, but I can’t imagine them taking much of a step back.

Nova running away with it. I wonder if this could have been us had Wright made it here or would he have fizzled like so many others?
He would have at least developed shooters. Even his bad Villanova teams could shoot the ball.

Apparently one time during the game, Rafferty said advantage Seton Hall, instead of Villanova...lol

DZ0oNNEX4AENFG1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT