ADVERTISEMENT

ARod , 4 dingers, 2 tonight, back on the juice ?

Abro1975

Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2009
The Yanks need some excitement. ARod swinging the bat like it's 1999 ! A new juice?

No he's not on the juice. He probably gets tested every six hours.Makes you wonder how good he could have been had he simply stayed clean.

Originally posted by 32Mine:
No he's not on the juice. He probably gets tested every six hours.Makes you wonder how good he could have been had he simply stayed clean.
Agreed. With his talent, the juice was unnecessary.

Cousin Yuri gave ARod an Easter Basket fully of gummy bears. ARod thought it was a weird gesture, but didn't think much of it, and has eaten 2 gummy bears before every workout.

The shame of it is that if he does well, people will say he;s back to juicing. If he does poorly, he's either done, or his rapid decline is either because he stopped juicing or it is from the effects of long term juicing.

None of it is necessarily true (or false), but because of his history and the fact that he's always been a self absorbed jerk, that's all that's going to be said. You can only lose your reputation once, and that's his legacy whether he likes it or not, and it's all his own doing.

I picked the Yankees to win tonight as home favorites on a one game winning streak in a game in which the over-under is 8 and whose price is below -134 have been losing more than two-thirds of the time these past 2 seasons.The Rays fit all of those conditions.

As far as A-Rod goes,maybe somebody found a great masking agent.

A-Rod should endorse a line of fruit/veggie juicers for some extra cash.

"I used to juice once a day. Now I juice twice a day. You can see the results."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT