ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance Prediction

yes, because boycotting home games and having an empty stadium will do wonders for the morale of the team and for recruiting.
No, because this isn't about this team, or possible recruiting potential! It's about the future of this program! There are way too many people in our fan base that just don't get this simple fact. Rutgers is at a crossroads, if we don't accept who we want to be, then lets get out of the B1G.

Reactions: bac2therac
Because recruits are begging to play here now.

SMH

well they certainly won't be begging to play to an empty stadium.

don't donate. send emails. letters. phone calls. Cheer the team. Boo Flood.

Huskers just told me that a bunch of NU people are trying to dump their tickets. Between heading to Miami for the NU Miami game and both RU and NU not playing so hot they will "only" have 5000-7000 people. they have 700 people who RSVP'd for the alumni tailgate at the RAC. Apparently that is a low number for them. I was at the RU tailgate on Saturday in Ann Arbor, could not have been more than 200 people there.
The official number signed up for Ann Arbor was slightly over 250 which was substantially higher than the number in Indiana earlier this year.

I predict:

10,000 Nebraska hayseeds
10,000 angry RU fans
3000 students
2000 Floodites

The fickle Rutgers fan base always finds reasons not to attend games blaming the weather,the time of the game,dislike of the head coach and starting quarterback and of course losing league games.Attendance is part of the perception problem that Rutgers faces in trying to portray themselves as a big time football program on and off the playing field.

Shockingly my crew, which has been all over the place this year, will be at almost 100% this week!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT