ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 Tournament tickets - roll call

RutgersMC

Sophomore
Dec 29, 2011
Is anyone going to Indy and ordered tickets through Rutgers? Looks like we received our seats today Section 8. Row 26.

I'm considering going to either the B1G tournament or wherever Rutgers goes for the NCAA tournament if they make it but likely can't do both...

In a holding pattern waiting to see how the season shakes out

My son and I are going. Waited too long to get tickets through RU ticket office and looking to purchase. What is still available through Ticketmaster is all the way up in one end. Might have to buy session by session. If anyone is selling, please let me know Thank you
(gzimmerman2015@gmail.com)

I'm considering going to either the B1G tournament or wherever Rutgers goes for the NCAA tournament if they make it but likely can't do both...

In a holding pattern waiting to see how the season shakes out
This is where I'm at too. I can only go to one due to not being able to take time off. NCAA's are the big prize but will they get there and will it be somewhat local? Or should I hedge and go Big 10's? Tough call. Will know more after this week I think.

Reactions: Scangg
Bumping this thread. This team has given us some heart attack moments for sure but have also provided so many great memories this season. On top of that, such a likeable team and easy to root for. These Seniors changed the culture here especially for any long time ticket holders. (I am going on 30+ years) With the record setting 4th place seed and double bye, hopefully we can provide them with good support in Indy as they make a run this year. Sky's the limit. Let's do this! Why not us?

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Wish I could do it.
Too much going on to take off.
We get back to making free throws, things could be exciting.

I am going ! So excited ! Now I just need to buy tourney game tickets. Lol. All booked with plane tickets etc.

Reactions: RutgersMC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT