ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten vs Big East Games Canceled

I said it yesterday and had a feeling after the Orlando events were cancelled, it's going to be a mostly conference schedule. B1G might move to 22,24,26 less chance of exposure with only 14 teams to control with 1 or few local non conference teams each B1G coach trusts will follow Covid guidelines to get to 27.

If I were running things...

4 regional bubbles. At each location 4 teams get an invite to the 16 team NCAA tourney.

All/most teams invites

If cases keep increasing at current rate you can kiss the season goodbye. Like March all over again smdh

If cases keep increasing at current rate you can kiss the season goodbye. Like March all over again smdh
I hate to say it but I've begun stocking up in preparation for a shutdown in January. Bought 100 masks & 100 pairs of latex gloves, more lysol spray refills, bleach spray bottles and a canister of 100 lysol wipes.

Oh, and I have been stocking up on toilet paper since July. I currently have 68 rolls of tp in my walk-in closet.

Reactions: Joey Bags
I hate to say it but I've begun stocking up in preparation for a shutdown in January. Bought 100 masks & 100 pairs of latex gloves, more lysol spray refills, bleach spray bottles and a canister of 100 lysol wipes.

Oh, and I have been stocking up on toilet paper since July. I currently have 68 rolls of tp in my walk-in closet.
It's now a reach in closet. $$$$

Reactions: KevH
Russ is completely unprepared. As we all know when a blizzard is coming and the Shop Rites are crazy, emergency supplies must include potato chips, ice cream, and cookies. For more than an expected 8 inches of snow, triple purchases.

Russ is completely unprepared. As we all know when a blizzard is coming and the Shop Rites are crazy, emergency supplies must include potato chips, ice cream, and cookies. For more than an expected 8 inches of snow, triple purchases.
I'm not worried about eight inches of snow where I am in Central Florida. I've got plenty of chips & cookies in my hurricane food cabinet tho.

I'm just never staking out a Walgreens again for 90 minutes waiting for their truck to arrive with paper products.

I got lucky in March. Right before the shutdown order here I purchased two 12-packs of toilet paper.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Russ, there was some guy in New Jersey or New York who somehow got 3,000 rolls of toilet paper and then started selling them at some insane price. Story hit the newspapers and he was shamed into donating them. When the zombies attack, there are going to be a lot of hungry people out there but at least they will have a few years of Charmin!

Sounds like someone’s ready for OVERREACTION part 2!

Russ, there was some guy in New Jersey or New York who somehow got 3,000 rolls of toilet paper and then started selling them at some insane price. Story hit the newspapers and he was shamed into donating them. When the zombies attack, there are going to be a lot of hungry people out there but at least they will have a few years of Charmin!
I remember hearing about that on the radio. We have a Price Gouging law in Florida. Keeps gas stations, hotels and other businesses from jacking up their prices just before and after Hurricanes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT