ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Melton set a school record in the 200m

We need to put the ball in Bo's hands often next year. One thing is for sure our skill position will not lack speed. He, Janarion and Harris will be something to see this year if we can get the ball in their hands.

I think Bo will see time next year. I can't wait for Ahmir to come back too. We'll be rolling.

if Bolin or Gio can step it up this year and our O stays healthy, we may surprise a few teams.

Reactions: beaced
Jabrill Peppers ran a 21.13. So Bo is right there with him. Elite speed.

We need to put the ball in Bo's hands often next year. One thing is for sure our skill position will not lack speed. He, Janarion and Harris will be something to see this year if we can get the ball in their hands.

Question: Melton posted he ran a 4.45 at the NFL combine. Does anyone know if that was hand timed or electronic? The reason I ask is he looked like he was hardly trying and also hesitated out of the blocks. So if electronically timed, could have even been better.

Question: Melton posted he ran a 4.45 at the NFL combine. Does anyone know if that was hand timed or electronic? The reason I ask is he looked like he was hardly trying and also hesitated out of the blocks. So if electronically timed, could have even been better.

I don't know if that was electronically timed.

He was laser timed running a 4.33 when he was a Junior at the US army combine.

He needs to bulk up a little, but it's gonna be hard to keep him off the field this year.

He needs to bulk up a little, but it's gonna be hard to keep him off the field this year.

He needs to gain about 10-15 lbs. Which is easy. Ahmir and Bo and Lewis are a nice combo.

Jabrill Peppers ran a 21.13. So Bo is right there with him. Elite speed.

So instead of the "Pep-o-Meter" maybe we can have the "Melton Pot"

348s.jpg

Reactions: brodo and PaRU102
Bolt is like 30 years old and has been training forever. Melton's 200 time is actually faster than Bolt's early international competition times.

Stop comparing Melton to Bolt. Jabrill Peppers was actually faster in High School. Melton is fast but don't compare him to the fastest person in the history of the world. You sound ridiculous.

What I like about Melton and what was so crazy about how long it took to get that 4th start- kid is elite fast, has great hands and just makes defenders look silly. And it seems like he does it all with no effort at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT