ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Game Ticket Interest Form

Can we discuss how Rutgers stayed at a hotel in Manhattan for the 2013 Pin-stink Bowl but traveled back to Piscataway every day for practice? Yeah, I'll go if that's what it ends up being and of course we'll take any earned bowl after 9 mostly pitiful years, but the Pinstripe Bowl is a joke compared to the experiences back in Phoenix, Houston, etc. during Schiano's first stint.

Last edited:
Can we discuss how Rutgers stayed at a hotel in Manhattan for the 2013 Pin-stink Bowl but traveled back to Piscataway every day for practice? Yeah, I'll go if that's what it ends up being and of course we'll take any earned bowl after 9 mostly pitiful years, but the Pinstripe Bow is a joke compared to the experiences back in Phoenix, Houston, etc. during Schiano's first stint.
This Pinkstink Bowl is a joke for us.
An extra home game. That’s it.

So I’m not sure if this matters or not but the BIG is contracted to a major hotel in NYC already, and has been for years, while the ACC is contracted to another large one, they can’t get out of those contracts

This game doesn’t draw many fans from any BIG school into NYC. Minny fans were vastly outnumbered by Cuse fans last year. The year before I believe MSU was the representative and also didn’t travel well. One team from the BIG that has traveled really well to this game was RU, despite being so close
We will send more fans to the pinstripe, than any other bowl, and it will be easiest on our wallets. NYC doesn’t need hotel rooms filled up. It will be packed as it is.

Reactions: Pinstripe111323
Pinstripe Bowl isn’t a Chamber of Commerce type of bowl, is it? I doubt the Yankees give much consideration to how many hotel rooms get filled. They will care about how many tickets they can sell and how many butts they get in the seats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT