ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Leonard's Rally at the Alley - March 20

John Otterstedt

Hall of Famer
Jul 10, 2001
Hello Everyone,

It isn't too late to get in on the 2015 Rally at the Alley. I have attended the event for the past two years, and it is most definitely a great time for a GREAT cause. Please check out the link below to see how you can get involved!

In an effort to raise awareness and funds for children suffering from cancer, as well as their families, 8 year NFL running back and former Rutgers stand-out Brian Leonard is hosting the 6th Annual Rally at the Alley on Friday, March 20, 2015 at Bowlmor Chelsea Piers, Manhattan's popular bowling venue. Bowlmor Chelsea Piers is located at Pier 60/West 23rd Street & West Side Hwy.New York, NY 10011
Brian Leonard's Rally at the Alley benefits Embrace Kids Foundation, a New Jersey-based non-profit organization that helps families whose children have cancer. They are committed to enhancing the quality of life of the children and to relieving families of emotional and financial pressures. They offer unique programs and services that deliver a comprehensive and compassionate method of delivering care to families when they need it most.
"I am honored to be involved with Embrace Kids Foundation," said Brian Leonard. "I've had the opportunity to see the work they do firsthand, and the services they provide to families are invaluable. The children are an inspiration to me, and I'm thrilled to be part of the organization and give back through the Rally at the Alley."
The Rally at the Alley provides guests an unforgettable experience. This event has become somewhat of a homecoming for all of the great Rutgers football Alumni over the years, from Shaun O'Hara to Khaseem Greene and everyone in between including Jason and Devin McCourty and Eric LeGrand. The event will once again feature more than 20 NFL stars on-site to support the event and Embrace Kids Foundation. The event will also feature a silent and live auction hosted by Chris Carlin, the voice of Rutgers football and basketball.
Child patients and their families who have received the support of Embrace Kids Foundation will also attend, enjoying the event and meeting with professional athletes and other guests. With much of their time spent in the hospital battling illnesses, the event provides an opportunity for the children and their families to relax, have fun and spend time with others.

Click here for more info about the event!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT