ADVERTISEMENT

BU takes down #1 Army

mattkamish

Sophomore
Oct 29, 2021
Wow! This season is getting more and more crazy…

I just watched BU last week vs Loyola (12-10 BU win)

Didn’t see this coming…

Tough year to pick who’s gonna win games

Parity…

Wow! This season is getting more and more crazy…

I just watched BU last week vs Loyola (12-10 BU win)

Didn’t see this coming…

Tough year to pick who’s gonna win games

Parity…

You're telling me. Brown, formerly 0-6, beat UMass this afternoon. But they also took Maryland to OT a week or two ago.

Looked at the Army box, Army pulled their starting goalie and didn't get any help from #2. I think the combined save % was roughly 35%.

I knew Army would take an L somewhere but I gotta say I did t think it would be. BU

You're telling me. Brown, formerly 0-6, beat UMass this afternoon. But they also took Maryland to OT a week or two ago.

Looked at the Army box, Army pulled their starting goalie and didn't get any help from #2. I think the combined save % was roughly 35%.
Oddly BU and Brown were teams we completely dismantled in preseason and the fall. Obviously those games don’t mean anything but if you spoke to the players or coaches there was a huge talent disparity on the field against those teams.

Crazy year. It’s wide open.

Reactions: Wagram97
Dartmouth 5 Penn 5 in a SNOWSTORM. Second quarter. 3 inches on the the shovelled field. Shovelling goal and faceoff areas during timeouts

Dartmouth 5 Penn 5 in a SNOWSTORM. Second quarter. 3 inches on the the shovelled field. Shovelling goal and faceoff areas during timeouts
Just turned it on, this is pretty wild. Guys running around in shorts in an all out blizzard. I can't tell WTF is going on.

Just turned it on, this is pretty wild. Guys running around in shorts in an all out blizzard. I can't tell WTF is going on.

They extended halftime and plowed the entire field. A temporary respite.

Just got back to Hoboken after sitting through another awful weather game. Brutal conditions today…glad Loyola got a win

Reactions: Wagram97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT