ADVERTISEMENT

Candido Sa

Good addition here. Could use thiam to sign and then a5th yr shooter type...

Saw this too

Rutgers Basketball‏@RutgersMBB
Great day to be a Scarlet Knight!
1f534.png
26ab.png
1f534.png
26ab.png

ALRIGHT! This is great news to hear. We now have another big guy who can also block shots.

I don't think it is big deal even if we get two 5th year grad students. That would leave us at least two scholarships and usually at least one other at least transfers. There is a good chance if Corey returns it might only be for one more year. We must have a few more players for next year in case of injuries. We need to show that we are improving. Even with Bullock and Sa we only have 9 guys at this point for next year. I think we will get at least two more for next season. Maybe we will get Thiam or maybe we won't. Time will tell.

Great pickup because we have not had a shot blocker sinceHamady graduated. Our defense was bad last year but worse because we got abused down low. No more easy layups for the other teams and I can see a blocked shot leading to transition points with Corey and Nigel. This allows are guards and wings to pressure and put more stress on the perimeter hopefully helping our 3 point defense.

Great pickup because we have not had a shot blocker sinceHamady graduated. Our defense was bad last year but worse because we got abused down low. No more easy layups for the other teams and I can see a blocked shot leading to transition points with Corey and Nigel. This allows are guards and wings to pressure and put more stress on the perimeter hopefully helping our 3 point defense.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

The coachs' name on his parking spot sign is barely dry and already he is addressing a BIG need,,,,,
a big guy ....that can play D..... and score
things get better by the week!!!

How in the HELL does RU actually win the recruiting battle against Pitt and Texas?!?!? This is GREAT news from a perception stand point as well as quality of the player stand point. Huge pick up on the perception front.
This gentleman seems to fill a huge need for this team - defense!!! I'm actually getting giddy about Mens BBall in April. This hasn't happened in a long time...since I had a full head of hair (about 15 years ago!!)

How in the HELL does RU actually win the recruiting battle against Pitt and Texas?![/U][/B]?!?[/U][/B] This is GREAT news from a perception stand point as well as quality of the player stand point. Huge pick up on the perception front.
This gentleman seems to fill a huge need for this team - defense!!! I'm actually getting giddy about Mens BBall in April. This hasn't happened in a long time...since I had a full head of hair (about 15 years ago!!)

Shoes has been on him for a year. Yes, the same Shoes some people wanted to dump.

This is very good news. Pikiell and company have done a terrific job thus far. Landing Sa over Texas, Baylor, Pitt and Western Kentucky is a great step forward for the program. Let's keep this going.

Reactions: RUJMM78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT