ADVERTISEMENT

Cappie vs Griner

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
What a nasty person Griner is. She has no place in the WNBA IMO. 6'8" VS 5"8'. She is a bully on and off the court(whole Glory Johnson issue). espn.go.com/wnba/story/_/id/17110725/brittney-griner-cappie-pondexter-ejected-chicago-sky-edge-phoenix-mercurys. It is good that boss Taurasi helped break them up, what an irony. Glad to see Chicago get the win in the last few seconds.
Don't know if link will work.

What a nasty person Griner is. She has no place in the WNBA IMO. 6'8" VS 5"8'. She is a bully on and off the court(whole Glory Johnson issue). espn.go.com/wnba/story/_/id/17110725/brittney-griner-cappie-pondexter-ejected-chicago-sky-edge-phoenix-mercurys. It is good that boss Taurasi helped break them up, what an irony. Glad to see Chicago get the win in the last few seconds.
Don't know if link will work.
Did anyone see the game? What did Cappie do to earn an ejection - retaliate?

I was watching the game, and I had no clue what Cappie did to earn the ejection... It really looked like she was simply the recipient of Griner's hand to her face, and then she got tossed. It's possible she said something that was not audible, but is that worthy of an ejection? It made no sense to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT