ADVERTISEMENT

Charges Dropped

Damm shame Caitlin had to lose her Rutgers career and now the charges that caused that have been dropped.
But maybe she wasn't completed dismissed from the program and it only looked that way the way an indefinite suspension she received was reported by the media.
In that case, hopefully she'll be back ASAP.

Dismissed or suspended, don't see why she couldn't be brought back in either case if the powers that be wanted to bring her back.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Probably more to the story. Perhaps the "victim" did not want the case to proceed. Wasn't there some kind of relationship between the two?

If the charges were dropped, their isn't a reason why she shouldn't return. The three football players returned.

If the charges were dropped, their isn't a reason why she shouldn't return. The three football players returned.
I agree. Innocent until proven guilty is the American way, so she should be reinstated and allowed to return if she still wants to play, but I highly doubt that will happen. I think the dismissal will stand. I am just glad for Caitlin that she will not face charges and have this on her permanent record. I hope she learns from this.

If she was dismissed from the program and not just suspended how would her coming back work (?) and if Jenkins stopped going to classes , could that be a factor keeping her from being able to return this season?

I think if she was only suspended they would be a chance of her coming back, but being dismissed and off the roster I don’t think there’s any more to the story , unfortunately.
I agree I think she is done at RU and she is out of eligibility also. Very sad to end your college career with this if she is done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT