ADVERTISEMENT

Cheap MSU tkts?

SF88

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2001
where are all the cheap tkts people always talk about? StubHub has $40+. RU tks are $50+. Kid wants to get a 12+ group of HS friends. Guys/girls with no interest in RU or even football. Where's all the $10/15 tkts people refer to when cancelling their season tkts? I've been saying for awhile that those upper deck corner sections should be $10. Need to make it cheap/easy to attract folks. At $30/40, these kids won't go. We are 0-11 with giant blow outs and playing a D5 school. Simply not a $50 event with a half empty stadium....although I'll be there

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
Wait for the season to continue and the price will drop. Even more if the weather turns for the worse.

Maybe i shouldve waited longer but i got 2 Purdue tickets in Section 218 for $45 (fees included) and 2 Michigan State tickets in section 111 for $60. Either you want the prime seats to be $5 or youre just not looking.

sorry, I pay about $15k/year per HS kid in taxes. Not going to subsidize their weekends when they probable have new $700 phones each year.

but you're right, there ought to be student pricing with a HS or other ID presented at gate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT