ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Carlin Named NJ Sportscaster of the Year

But this guy somehow can't get a job on WFAN. FAN IS FULL OF 💩💩💩

Said for awhile now he is more than pretty good at this. So not surprised at all by the news.

He is okay at play by play but in the studio and the stuff like “100yds with Chris Carlin” is where he really shines. Talented guy.

Congrats, @Chris Carlin you’ve earned it.

Reactions: RUTRINI and RUPete
Carlin is good for RU and is a good dude. I know a family very close to him, I’ve met him a few times, and I’m happy he’s a Rutgers guy. Congratulations Chris, you deserve the recognition!

Happy for Carlin. He is part of the RU family and a great representative of the program

In Manchester, I can get all five sports radio stations in the region—one from Atlantic City, two from Philly, and two from NYC. WFAN is horrible.

Reactions: tico brown
He is still doing it for the Devils. Always good to listen to him.
Back in the early days of cable there was Suburban Cable, a forerunner to Comcast. At one time, this "small" network had Matt Laughlin, Bruce Beck, Bob Ley, and Paul Spyhala (did PA work at the RAC for while) doing sports.

I echo the opinion that Carlin is a good guy.

Reactions: goru1869
Back in the early days of cable there was Suburban Cable, a forerunner to Comcast. At one time, this "small" network had Matt Laughlin, Bruce Beck, Bob Ley, and Paul Spyhala (did PA work at the RAC for while) doing sports.

I echo the opinion that Carlin is a good guy.
Not a bad lineup !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT