ADVERTISEMENT

Christa Evans

suzebe

Freshman
Mar 20, 2005
http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/sports/college/rutgers/2015/02/27/christa-evans-pay-forward-rutgers-basketball-career-ends/24114163/

Thanks for that link, I just shared it on twitter. I get so frustrated when fans put her down. She never gives less than 100% effort on the court, and this article shows just how much she means to this team. Thank you, Christa, for staying home and playing for Rutgers!

I root for her more than any other player because I recognize her effort is unequaled.

You go girl! Christa has been a workhorse for her entire RU career. I knew she had knee issues, but did not know the extent of her problems. I thought she seemed to be in better shape this season as compared to last year, but her problem is chronic. No one should question her love for the game or her team.

This post was edited on 2/27 9:15 PM by scarlettb

When Crista is on the floor she never takes a play off, and you can see the look of pain on her face. She has been a trooper and her teammates love her. During her four years she played an important role on this team; she will be missed.

Lesson to to be learned: There's more to being a college athlete than just winning games.

Christa - we will miss you-both your intensity on the court as well as your big smile off it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT