ADVERTISEMENT

Cliff Will Return In '24-'25 If The NIL $ Is Right

I think what we've learned this year is that Cliff is really good when he has the right supporting cast around him. He doesn't seem to have that this year. Maybe with Mag back, things will improve.

I agree with the majority that while I'd love to have him back next year, he has been pretty clear that he considers this his last year in college. But it could be a Kofi situation where he declares, it doesn't go as expected, so he comes back. Time will tell.

The Cliff issue seems like a double edge sword to me.
If he starts playing well up to our expectations, chances are he will strongly consider moving on to the NBA, g league or Europe.
If he continues on the path he is on then we start clamoring for the new generation ie. Wolf, Lathan, Boli to replace him next year ( or maybe later this year)
Either way I don’t see him coming back.
Personally, I hope he gets back on track and we get to enjoy watching him while he is still here.

Reactions: Plum Street
If he starts playing well up to our expectations, chances are he will strongly consider moving on to the NBA, g league or Europe.
If he continues on the path he is on then we start clamoring for the new generation ie. Wolf, Lathan, Boli to replace him next year ( or maybe later this year)
Personally, I hope he gets back on track and we get to enjoy watching him while he is still here.
I think most people had him leaving after this year anyway, so I am rooting like hell for him to become dominant this year and then move on next year.

I would donate to NIL for him TO leave!
5f13a9578f6a70a361b7e0d2f1ad283cfebeca3e.jpg

There is no benefit to him coming back going to be a different game. AB & Somm are going to take minutes & shots both can play with back to basket & stretch outside. CO can only go downhill. Not sure why they dont strictly use h him high post/screen roll to basket. His best game is facing & going to basket

What a game for one of the greatest centers ever on the banks. Imagine him rolling to the rim with Ace and Dylan getting all the attention. Some real next level evaluators here!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT