ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Kurdyla Chosen for UA All American Game

BR-Ridgewood today should be a good one. Still a crime they got rid of TOC

Apparently, from the reports I read, Colin got his three with most of the Ridgewood D focused on him.

When permitted under NCAA rules I hope Rutgers talks to that soph A who got 5 for Ridgewood.

Reactions: SF88
He’s going to be great for us. You don’t want to put too many expectations on a freshman but he has all the natural ability one could ask for. The only question is how fast will he assimilate.

He’s a middie and that’s where you play him but I would seriously consider playing him at SSDM. He would be a monster in the clear game and would be very effective in unsettled offense.

I think he’s just too athletic to keep him limited to running out of the box. Of course the argument can be made that you want the firepower on O but with the way we want to play, and I know there is a concerted focus to get back in brand, having him in that role would be huge.

Reactions: gef21 and Wagram97
Heard CK is or will be named NJ player of the year. I’ve been saying it for awhile. He’s the best player in NJ and this isn’t hyperbole. He might be the best middie in the entire class.

Apparently, from the reports I read, Colin got his three with most of the Ridgewood D focused on him.

When permitted under NCAA rules I hope Rutgers talks to that soph A who got 5 for Ridgewood.
Rutgers will never get another Ridgewood kids after what BB did to Pounds kid

Ridgewood should try at least getting to a TOC final before I worry about their players not coming to RU…oh wait, never have and never will

Ridgewood should try at least getting to a TOC final before I worry about their players not coming to RU…oh wait, never have and never will

By that logic Rutgers shouldn't be recruiting Caden Kirst.

Brecht cut him I’m pretty sure.

Pounds got given an opportunity to play at Rutgers, and even got in a game. It was very obvious he wasn’t a D1 player at that point.

If that precludes a coach from recruiting a school well then few coaches would be able to recruit any school.

Brecht just landed a legacy, who is the best player in NJ, NJ player of the year, and maybe the best middie in the country. All after Ascot claimed Brecht couldn’t recruit legacies.

asgot was awful quiet here last season lol

Brecht cut him I’m pretty sure.

Pounds got given an opportunity to play at Rutgers, and even got in a game. It was very obvious he wasn’t a D1 player at that point.

If that precludes a coach from recruiting a school well then few coaches would be able to recruit any school.

Brecht just landed a legacy, who is the best player in NJ, NJ player of the year, and maybe the best middie in the country. All after Ascot claimed Brecht couldn’t recruit legacies.

asgot was awful quiet here last season lol
Who did they recruit as a legacy? As far as I was told Kurdyla was set for UMD until his pops put the screws to him. But, no Lagunowich, no Borgese, no Spillet and only 1 of 5 Kirsts.

Who did they recruit as a legacy? As far as I was told Kurdyla was set for UMD until his pops put the screws to him. But, no Lagunowich, no Borgese, no Spillet and only 1 of 5 Kirsts.
I’ll ask again, what is your issue with Brecht? Do you feel he is a bad coach? Has he been dishonest with kids in the program? Poor leader, lacks character? Or, do you disagree with a specific roster decision?

That’s complete fake news. You need new sources. Trust me that’s completely inaccurate.

He got both Kurdyla’s, and he got 3 of 5. Recruiting transfers means something.

Who is Borgese? Where is Spillett going?

Is it true Brecht cut you?

Reactions: Wagram97
That’s complete fake news. You need new sources. Trust me that’s completely inaccurate.

He got both Kurdyla’s, and he got 3 of 5. Recruiting transfers means something.

Who is Borgese? Where is Spillett going?

Is it true Brecht cut you?
Never played lacrosse

I’ll ask again, what is your issue with Brecht? Do you feel he is a bad coach? Has he been dishonest with kids in the program? Poor leader, lacks character? Or, do you disagree with a specific roster decision?
I do think he a bad coach and a poor evaluator of talent

You never played. The more you post the more I can see that.

You also need new sources. Your info is categorically wrong.

Took a team to the FF and has turned 2 star talent like AC, Jules, Mazzone, and many others into AA and professionals.

Should probably stop posting. You don’t know anything.

Thanks for being honest about that though.

Definitely not true. I heard Princeton was our biggest competition for him.

It was Maryland. That part is true. What’s not true is that his father played any part in directing him where to go. In fact it was quite the opposite. Like any good parent he would have supported any decision. Colin chose RU just like Brady did. On their own.

Princeton wanted Brady very badly. Maryland pulled out all the stops for Colin. They told him he was their top target and recruited him that way.

In the end, a Brecht home visit won him over. Brecht is very good in the living room.

I won’t go into any more detail but recruiting is getting crazy.

Definitely not true. I heard Princeton was our biggest competition for him.
For Colin not a chance he was going to UMD until the family stepped in Pops is regretting the decision somewhat now I can tell you that. Cali I get your are getting info direct from BB but I have sources as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Leonard23
I’m friends with the family. Namely his father who I played with. I know his sons. You’re an idiot. No one is regretting anything. And Colin could have gone wherever he wanted. And did.

Never even spoke to Brecht about any of this. You’re a troll with bad sources or you’re making shit up. Either way it’s all wrong.

Go away.

For Colin not a chance he was going to UMD until the family stepped in Pops is regretting the decision somewhat now I can tell you that. Cali I get your are getting info direct from BB but I have sources as well.
Asgot
l appreciate all the info you have on the Kurdyla boys and family. . You must know the family pretty well. Great information……

Sadly you are way off base and must not know me or my boys very well.
I really want to go negative with you but I am just happy you know who my kids are as I am proud of them on many levels.
True my boys were recruited my MD, PU and a bunch of other amazing schools.
In the end Coach Brecht spoke to my boys and pushed them to come to Rutgers. He spoke to them with confidence, passion and a level of support that others schools couldn’t match in the end. He stressed to my boys that Rutgers provides a high level of academics and lacrosse team that is second to none in they way they train, play and fight on the field.
So to really bum you out it was Brecht who sold them on Rutgers not me. He is actually a really good recruiter as he spent almost 2 hours talking to my family.
Again, thanks for the interest in my family. I would love to hear about yours as I am sure you are involved in the NJ lacrosse community. You said you have not played the game but maybe your kids do. I wish them nothing but the best and if they are able to I would hope they come to RU.
I am at a lot of events and would love to introduce you to my boys.
I look forward to your next response as I am sure the other alumni on this page, that I consider family, would appreciate to know your thoughts on them as well. Trust me we all talk.

Go RU!!!!

Where is it supposed to be played? Scattered T-storms all over the Northeast tonight so it might be rain delayed.

Midway through the first. Kurdyla just had a great spin and rip upper 90.

He's definitely not playing Dmid lol

He's number 8 on the South (silver) team.

Where is it supposed to be played? Scattered T-storms all over the Northeast tonight so it might be rain delayed.

It was delayed about half an hour.

Being played on Hopkins' drab field. Yuck.

Asgot
l appreciate all the info you have on the Kurdyla boys and family. . You must know the family pretty well. Great information……

Sadly you are way off base and must not know me or my boys very well.
I really want to go negative with you but I am just happy you know who my kids are as I am proud of them on many levels.
True my boys were recruited my MD, PU and a bunch of other amazing schools.
In the end Coach Brecht spoke to my boys and pushed them to come to Rutgers. He spoke to them with confidence, passion and a level of support that others schools couldn’t match in the end. He stressed to my boys that Rutgers provides a high level of academics and lacrosse team that is second to none in they way they train, play and fight on the field.
So to really bum you out it was Brecht who sold them on Rutgers not me. He is actually a really good recruiter as he spent almost 2 hours talking to my family.
Again, thanks for the interest in my family. I would love to hear about yours as I am sure you are involved in the NJ lacrosse community. You said you have not played the game but maybe your kids do. I wish them nothing but the best and if they are able to I would hope they come to RU.
I am at a lot of events and would love to introduce you to my boys.
I look forward to your next response as I am sure the other alumni on this page, that I consider family, would appreciate to know your thoughts on them as well. Trust me we all talk.

Go RU!!!!
@asgot

brock lesnar wwe GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Caliknight
Game was made a mockery at the end by Fyock the OSU commit. Kurdyla is the most athletic middie on that field.
I have been saying this for a while. He is criminally under rated. Even with all of the transfers coming in I fully expect him to play from day 1

Reactions: jreinsdorf
Dude should change his screen name at this point. That one is synonymous with wrong. With him going AWOL maybe he's done that.

He should be a cautionary tale. Lot of people associated directly with the program read this board. If you don't know something directly to be fact, it probably shouldn't be posted. You're going to get called out.

Reactions: Wagram97
Dude should change his screen name at this point. That one is synonymous with wrong. With him going AWOL maybe he's done that.

He should be a cautionary tale. Lot of people associated directly with the program read this board. If you don't know something directly to be fact, it probably shouldn't be posted. You're going to get called out.
That’s what it looks like. Screen name change. Hasn’t been seen on this board since being owned on June 19.

He's shot here. Shouldn't show his face after being body bagged like that. What happens when you talk about things you don't know about. He was so sure of himself lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT