ADVERTISEMENT

The portal seems like a perfect place for FOGOs to get rerecruited and for rosters to fill that giant need. Recruiting a FOGO out of HS seems even harder than evaluating an O lineman or kicker out of HS.

hearing the same thing although I am not sure it is a done deal yet but I heard they gave him a pretty sweet offer. but if this is true it is a pretty bad look for Aimone, waiting until BB helps him get his extra year and then enters the portal to go to PSU.
I’ve heard the same thing through my source just now. I’ll refrain from commenting any further on it…

Reactions: Caliknight
Some schools you just can’t go to as a grad student and expect to be welcomed back to the fam.

PSU is one. Should make for what is an already interesting game even more so.

It would have been a plus to have him for another year but with the way it went down there was no going back. Time to turn the page. The team has already.

hearing the same thing although I am not sure it is a done deal yet but I heard they gave him a pretty sweet offer. but if this is true it is a pretty bad look for Aimone, waiting until BB helps him get his extra year and then enters the portal to go to PSU.
Wow, what a d*ck move if true.

Reactions: Leonard23
I do t like to disparage any of the guys especially if they played 5 years in the program but there is a right and a wrong way to do something. Forget going to hated PSU. This was handled very very poorly.

It’s time to turn the page. It’s a new team with different leaders.

We are close to landing some transfers. Let’s see how this week and next shake out.

Fredo Corleone Godfather GIF

We’ve been missing this skill set at the attack spot since AC graduated. That super slick stick that’s always fun to watch. Our attack has some interesting options who are young but a lot of potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wagram97
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT