ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to the Students

It was mostly empty just before kickoff. It did fill in. It’s still not great. And the students still deserve a shoutout.

Reactions: NJKnightRU
For those that were there, what do you guys think the attendance was?

Take the upper deck and put them in the lower deck, and then the lower deck would have been 65% full, student section excepted.

Here ya go, halfway through the 2nd qtr:
uClXZ2oNc5_km-6kMLUloysbZ9qseBKYGV1Al-MVHBvE5J8d4nYFYylCB68uaqcAz5lRyJcT1U4qn4pvulENg_pzrN_HQCMP1iWmLV8Wfg-ImEQy41CobIQmEMgREDRtbs97vr_RYg7OzT5MFGFbPQFcQmQNWSG4k5URI0mA1vW4RcGCJIh_3A1uc3Olli3Z3EJKBwKUEyU6KB3iez1jtGCdhsPBT9v3VCQezuWADVYhmp9HgtITK25V2Ve2Bimkh9sd84qRLZtlY6BQ4oUy1MlVhZeBIdBLo2fWL76fvH4qIMy8tLM8dGIFK2jf9Vu_rtPESZPz8Mc_SA4BvlFO4YhxQ3vZJ7zb0jDiMGU6zMRWYtUrT-7ZMDUFiA7dzsftJ4tl6TAS3UVGEpayzl6Q-QEKHKnvaTgiSu0jVSYAMVy9jn3fkRo21GOq8OEJggimMQkOPVLB3LMl4qcooqjMMGYITRnmxPd-FefcFekEvjfoe1FPmnoRCmqZZb0KeIlJlyRYZ92at_72dctdEgjl7qsJ0p8ZhPQ1cDtKrNBM9vFzRELxJqxnNnAIQFLD-uDCz4oZdSg9Q88Wk3tbMQ1YUPD-kFBD2RU3JIDT4QdU4gmF229vF8FPbhvvuFXeqWk9857pLFCpdudUxefLMQ5EBAiZsA3bSnJnsWFrQY8YQMiLHbY9TV9huqSAbJQe8Ob5a667rDU8dWrC7Kg9OY-PXwoYgaeA7SVsKBWPoomsFK_63UDRfqt2MpPl-FyXO-DM979FwVuTx37doIlnUkCp6sC77xJN_zg0Ag=w1250-h937-no

Games are interminably long. First half was 1 hour 45 minutes! That is just absurd. If this situation is not addressed many will opt to stay home and watch on TV where you can at least do other stuff during the endless "media time outs." Painful. Can't blame people for leaving.

Reactions: ldwnmas and CERU00
Games are interminably long. First half was 1 hour 45 minutes! That is just absurd. If this situation is not addressed many will opt to stay home and watch on TV where you can at least do other stuff during the endless "media time outs." Painful. Can't blame people for leaving.
Last game I attended was RU/Army up at WP (Flood's last year.) They were taking TV timeouts in the middle of drives ! Game had to be 3.5 hours easy. I said never again

Last game I attended was RU/Army up at WP (Flood's last year.) They were taking TV timeouts in the middle of drives ! Game had to be 3.5 hours easy. I said never again

i say this everytime I go. And especially when I bring my kids. College football games are rediculously long. 3.5-4 hours after kickoff easily the average game length. It’s a crazy long day when you add in tailgate . They gotta find a way to get these games down the 2.5-3 hours which they are a long ways from that.

Reactions: RUaMoose
CFB games are far too long.

Easily 10,000 students there by the middle of the first quarter
There is a push to get them there prior to introductions. Did well this game. Should be even better for the next two night games. Hopefully stays that way. Push to keep them there but this was such a blowout. Hopefully, they are there until the end of the next two games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT