ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to the RU Team

MADHAT1

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2003
Great win and a good way to get back on the winning side

309957049011201.gif

I watched on BTN+. It was a great improvement over the last 2 games in which they did not press the opponent.
Maybe they have learned a lesson that they must employ the press to beat teams. They forced 20 turnovers.
We still had too many bad turnovers on dribbling and passing. And it was AG leading the way with 7 TO's
Six players with over 20 minutes. Great foul shooting - 11 of 12

I watched on BTN+. It was a great improvement over the last 2 games in which they did not press the opponent.
Maybe they have learned a lesson that they must employ the press to beat teams. They forced 20 turnovers.
We still had too many bad turnovers on dribbling and passing. And it was AG leading the way with 7 TO's
AG's turnovers were bad, and it was frustrating watching so many unsuccessful 3's. However, everything else was great. Shot 50% from inside 3 and outrebounded Illinois by 20.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT