ADVERTISEMENT

Football Contract Details for DC Robb Smith

2 years sounds about right, the salary is not too steep, we will see where this adventure leads. I’m thinking as some have mentioned to keep Fran Brown here you’re going to either have to give him a big raise or he gets a promotion in the next few years.

Reactions: Gavin1026
So we're at 3.3M with Fraser and NC's salary yet to be reported and the 10th assistant. So I figure we'll be in the 4.5-.4.8M area for the 10 assistants when it's all done.

Reactions: redking
Offensive Coordinator Sean Gleeson: 3 Years ay 883k per year 2.65 Million

WR Coach Tiquan Underwood: 2 years at 250K per year (500K)

Offensive Lineman Andrew Aurich: 2 years at 300K per year

Offensive Assistant Nunzio Campanille: 230K per year

Offensive Assistant Auggie Hoffmann: 2 years at 275K per year

Defensive Coordinator Robb Smith: 650K 1st year, 700K 2nd Year

Secondary Coach Fran Brown: 575K per year

Defensive Line Coach Jim Panagos: 450K year one, 500K Year 2

Defensive LB Coach Bob Fraser

Offensive Coordinator Sean Gleeson: 3 Years ay 883k per year 2.65 Million

WR Coach Tiquan Underwood: 2 years at 250K per year (500K)

Offensive Lineman Andrew Aurich: 2 years at 300K per year

Offensive Assistant Nunzio Campanille: 230K per year

Offensive Assistant Auggie Hoffmann: 2 years at 275K per year

Defensive Coordinator Robb Smith: 650K 1st year, 700K 2nd Year

Secondary Coach Fran Brown: 575K per year

Defensive Line Coach Jim Panagos: 450K year one, 500K Year 2

Defensive LB Coach Bob Fraser
Richie has Gleeson as $800K. Lets just concentrate on the initial first year salary for now.
Next add ST-Coordinator to the list to make 10 coaches.

$650k eh not bad I thought around $600k as he's not really worth much more. Really would have liked someone else but the rest of the staff is A+ so can absorb a C. Opens up more money for that 10th coach, I hope an ace recruiter and support staff.

If I understand the termination clauses, he is only due 20% of his 2021 salary if let go after next season. Could just be a one year tryout.

It looks more and more that AC did NOT want to recruit High School athletes.....Fish here he goes.

leaving it open for AC when the Dolphins' ship goes down i see lol

I think that AC ultimately decided that he did not want to be a DC who had to run his boss's defense. Rob Smith will happily run GS's defense.

And I would be happy to see GS' defense (and special teams) appear again. Don't see why anyone is worried about D side of the ball. GS has shown he will be involved as needed. Why should anyone want anything else?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT