ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Floyd Jr. Update

Unlike some of our former players children ( will not mention) players like Gould, Bellamy in football need to carry on the legacy of their dads at Rutgers... There is no good reason now for athletes whose ancestors played for RU need go to other destinations ...All sports programs at Rutgers have great coaches especially in the major sports...facilities are being constantly upgraded... and the educational curriculum is top notch...oh and we now reside in perhaps the best conference and division in college football.

Last edited:
I think we can get Floyd and Armstrong - but big time programs are gonna come at them hard

Unlike some of our former players children ( will not mention) players like Gould, Bellamy in football need to carry on the legacy of their dads at Rutgers... There is no good reason now for athletes whose ancestors played for RU need go to other destinations ...All sports programs at Rutgers have great coaches especially in the major sports...facilities are being constantly upgraded... and the educational curriculum is top notch...oh and we now reside in perhaps the best conference and division in college football.
Worked out pretty well for Maya Moore to go to another school.

I would love to see Corey Floyd Jr. at RU. Being a linden grad I saw his dad play many many times and he was a real All Star at Linden and was All State as well. His dad had an outstanding career at Providence as well. Having Big Cliff at RU might help us as well. Go RU.

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Worked out pretty well for Maya Moore to go to another school.
What’s your point? My point is simply geared to exactly what she did... going to UConn was before most of the facilities were improved, I can’t remember if we were in the B1G yet when she decided to go there...Putting her into this particular post was out of place... We usually have more ( sorry) more former male athlete’s kids than in women’ s sports... Gould and Bellamy are both legacy Rutger’ s children who we need to get.Moore was from what year ... born in 1989 I think? So we were way behind Geno and UConn

Last edited:
Pike needs to give Floyd the "Mathis," "Mulcahy" and "Cliff" treatment, as the guy he pours the most effort and energy into recruiting during a single recruiting cycle.

Reactions: Scangg and MV9000
I'm confident Rutgers will get a superb guard in the 2022 class... Floyd, Harris, Pierre, Bowen.

I'd be surprised if none of these four backcourt players selects RU. Pikiell and Co. are recruiting other 2022 guards, but the four mentioned are the ones, IMHO, RU has the best shot at signing a LOI.

Last edited:
Reactions: knights1212
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT