ADVERTISEMENT

Corey....

Please Corey come back and finish the deal! Let you life have this amazing story!! It’s worth whatever salary you may make in 1 year I promise promise promise

Honestly, with RU basketball I tend to tell people to keep things realistic.

If Corey returns, this team had a legitimate shot at the NCAAs next year.

Eugene is going to be a monster. Geo is going to improve. Kiss and Mathis are going to have an impact on games. Doucoure is going to improve- don’t forget his age. Corey can be the one to put it over the top.

It’s very realistic that we become a basketball school again.

Pike let the guards take the reigns these last three games. We know that’s the CBB formula to success. A senior Corey Sanders and a year stronger Geo with a stronger supporting cast is promising.

If we look further in that scenario; a solid 18 class comes in, a promising 19 class is on the horizon, especially after this weeks effort with a tournament a week early giving a lot of eyeballs to this squad, next season is better than this one and the ‘20 class sees that and the facility start to go up resulting in a class better than ‘19. Then Pike is off to the races. I think that’s best case scenario.

With Sanders, RU could be a middle of the pack B1G team next year. These last three games were a preview of that. This would be a huge step up for the program!

Anyone still not care if he comes back? Friggin' retards trying to argue he's not that important of a player for us. What a game and tourney by Corey. Kid left nothing in the tank and made so many huge shots, defended hard and was a real leader out there. We have an outside shot at the NCAAs if he stays and the new guys are as good as we hope. I know it might be more of a financial decision than anything else, so I can understand if he goes, but we're likely to take a small step back next year without Corey, Freeman and Williams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT