ADVERTISEMENT

Could Rutgers get to 10 wins in 2024? State of the Scarlet Knights!

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
We talk with Larry Krayn from Knight Watch about the State of the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. We cover the QB change from Gavin Wimsatt to Minnesota Transfer Athan Kaliakmanis, the latest recruiting surge, and the possibility of Rutgers taking the next step by getting a 10 win season!

• Haha
Reactions: Hello Old Friend
A 10 win season not counting the bowl game is possible, but the chances of it happening is on the low side. Most of the teams we play are pretty tough teams. However there isn't a single team on the schedule that is an automatic loss like on past schedules.

Stay healthy, O-Line continues to get better, and QB WR play resembles a legit offense then as BEACED said… Porque no !

A 10 win season not counting the bowl game is possible, but the chances of it happening is on the low side. Most of the teams we play are pretty tough teams. However there isn't a single team on the schedule that is an automatic loss like on past schedules.
Yeah we have some tough games on the schedule for sure , manageable but tough non the less. Some fans are overlooking Nebraska , Wisky , USC and Washington and considering VT a loss. I think we beat VT and lose one of the four I mentioned. Hey it’s just my guess. Luckily coaches and players truly take each game as an individual season and won’t look ahead or back.

Yeah we have some tough games on the schedule for sure , manageable but tough non the less. Some fans are overlooking Nebraska , Wisky , USC and Washington and considering VT a loss. I think we beat VT and lose one of the four I mentioned. Hey it’s just my guess. Luckily coaches and players truly take each game as an individual season and won’t look ahead or back.
Fans of those teams are the ones who likely will overlook Rutgers. Besides, you know from experience players don't overlook other players because there is a level respect.

Good analysis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT