ADVERTISEMENT

CVS Contract

Thanks so in the article it states that only 2 years are guaranteed so that this is the second year of the contract and she can be let go at the end of the year without any buyout because at this point with the very little money our athletic director has she is not buying out any contracts that she doesn't have to..

Thanks so in the article it states that only 2 years are guaranteed so that this is the second year of the contract and she can be let go at the end of the year without any buyout because at this point with the very little money our athletic director has she is not buying out any contracts that she doesn't have to..

I felt when CVS agreed to that contract, her and Hermann would sit down at the end of the two years and decide if Stringer should continue as HC or retire with the honor of Coach Emeritus.

I have the feeling this is why we havent signed any top 100 players this year. No one wants to sign and its not a guarantee that Coach Stringer is going to be here.

Sidenote: how does coach emeritus work? What would be her official role with the program?

I have the feeling this is why we havent signed any top 100 players this year. No one wants to sign and its not a guarantee that Coach Stringer is going to be here.

Sidenote: how does coach emeritus work? What would be her official role with the program?

No likely roll with team unless new coach requests it.

Probably more to do with perks for her. Would likely get an office for her personal use. Maybe use of RAC for a camp or clinic. Tickets, maybe a few trips with team, access to other facilities. Stuff like that.

I felt when CVS agreed to that contract, her and Hermann would sit down at the end of the two years and decide if Stringer should continue as HC or retire with the honor of Coach Emeritus.
Which I believe was a good move by JH.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT