ADVERTISEMENT

Kahleah Copper traded from Chicago

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
To Phoenix of all places. What an ugly shock it is. Well she will now be teamates with Taurasi, Griner, and her good friend Sophie Cunningham(who she should have killed during that almost brawl). Meh, and she just signed a new contract with the Sky.
Wonder if this impacts her being one of our assistant coaches? Google Kahleah for more info.

Reactions: gigantor1024
We root for Phoenix on and off. DT is something in the pros, my wife has a Griner jersey, etc.

The problem is we are about 2 hours from Phoenix and at this point requires an overnight stay we don't want to make. One year we had a 3 game package on the floor, which was pretty cool, though the seats were near the end-line. Had some NBA'ers next to us one time, thought I admit I had no idea where they were. Haven't been to a game since a couple years before the pandemic.

The problem with Phoenix has been coaching. I actually liked Brondello, but suspect she had lived out her Phoenix welcome. It has been worse since she left. I don't even know who they have now. Of course, TSpoon was the new coach in Chicago, and I don't think that was necessarily a golden choice either.

Reactions: gigantor1024
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT