ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Tweets Involving Greg Schiano

I don't think so. The heads don't look to be the right proportion to the bodies.
giphy.gif

Wait..........is Hobbs humping his leg in that gif?

The more the anti-schiano crowd acts like jerks the more I'd love to see him come back.
That's funny, because I was fine with him being hired after a diligent search exploring the candidates available, but the Schiano sycophants are so intolerable I am hoping more and more than we identify and hire a different candidate.

I'm still open minded enough to accept a Schiano hire, though, which is more than can be said about the people on this board who wanted Schiano hired about 30 seconds after we fired Ash, without even checking who the other possibilities might be.

That's funny, because I was fine with him being hired after a diligent search exploring the candidates available, but the Schiano sycophants are so intolerable I am hoping more and more than we identify and hire a different candidate.

I'm still open minded enough to accept a Schiano hire, though, which is more than can be said about the people on this board who wanted Schiano hired about 30 seconds after we fired Ash, without even checking who the other possibilities might be.
I wanted him hired before Ash was fired.

"He'd like to forget he was ever coaching at Rutgers as quickly as possible".

...And WE'D like to forget he was ever coaching at Rutgers as quickly as possible too.

(One RU "memory" I'm sure Ash won't have any trouble with, though, are those Rutgers checks that'll continue to stream in like clockwork every month.)

Reactions: daneman100
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT