ADVERTISEMENT

Dalton?

RU_PAYBACK

All American
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2008
Any word on this BC commit who visited RU?
He has an Alabama offer per Rivals.

Just as a note on the misguidedness of the RANKING SYSTEM,..... how do you get "higher rated TE then a Alabama Offer?

Well, we all know how this board would be going if Dalton was a RU commit and visiting BC. I still have a problem with kids just not decommiting if the school picks up another player like already stated before looking around.

Originally posted by knightfan7:
I thought he'd be bigger.

IIRC, a week after he committed , BC got a commit from a higher rated TE.
He plays pretty good for a blind white boy.

As much as he has been sliced and diced he should be allowed multiable medical redshirts.

Not sure if you're serious about his size...but he's reportedly 6'5" and weighs 230lbs. I'd say that's not too shabby for a kid who's still got another year of high school ahead of him.

And if a school like Alabama likes him, (and apparently they do since they gave him an offer), I say take him in a nanosecond if he wants to flip.

This post was edited on 3/30 7:44 PM by devoted2ru

Originally posted by devoted2ru:

Not sure if you're serious about his size...but he's reportedly 6'5" and weighs 230lbs. I'd say that's not too shabby for a kid who's still got another year of high school ahead of him.

And if a school like Alabama likes him, (and apparently they do since they gave him an offer), I say take him in a nanosecond if he wants to flip.

I guess you never saw the movie "Roadhouse"?

1888357_orig.jpg

Scout has Dalton as the #27 TE with offers from BAMA, RU and BC, the other BC TE is #35 with offers from Virginia, BC, UCONN and Yale.

I don't think the other BC TE is higher rated, seem to be rated about the same.

Take the biggest guy in the world, shatter his knee and he'll drop like a stone.

"bigger" You are kidding, right fan 7? The kid towers over Flood. Great hands, and attitude. We really need this kid!

I really can't blame the guys who aren't getting the Patrick Swayze "bigger" reference. Kind of funny though.

Originally posted by Knight Shift:

Take the biggest guy in the world, shatter his knee and he'll drop like a stone.

If somebody gets in your face and calls you a #$%&sucker, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal.

Be nice till it's time not to be nice.

Originally posted by KnightsofChrome:
"bigger" You are kidding, right fan 7? The kid towers over Flood. Great hands, and attitude. We really need this kid!
Sheeze, read the rest of the thread. If you still don't get it, go to imdb.com, look up the movie Roadhouse, and check out the quotes from the movie.

Ok, ok, got it. But, in my defense the part I remember most about that movie is the blond on stage, and her really lovely dance. And, if I knew how to pull it up from youtube, I would show you what I mean.

Ok, ok, got it. But, in my defense the part I remember most about that movie is the blond on stage, and her really lovely dance. And, if I knew how to pull it up from youtube, I would show you what I mean.
Kelly Lynch (the doctor) was at the restaurant where I work years ago. I remember her being really tall.

Back to topic. This kid sounds like he's the real deal. He probably hasn't been evaluated yet and I'd expect his ranking and stars to move up. As said, Bama doesn't recruit very many "reaches". Great that Flood has been able to get him on campus early.

Originally posted by RM60:
It is possible we will be seeing his ****s go up. Will that make him a better prospect??
No offense but star tards don't get it. If Bama is offering and our staff already jumped in that is enough for me. I don't care how many freaking stars the guy has next to his name, if he can ball bring him on.

Man, can't forget that blonde, that's for sure!

Ah, hell, this is DEFINITELY Not Safe For Work!

Jeff Healey Hoochie Coochie man

Ya know, this reminds me of Jeff Healey - what a great musician - too bad he passed away.

He was at PSU this weekend, didn't leave with an offer but I believe there's one coming.

I guess you never saw the movie "Roadhouse"?
Nope...never did. Appears I've missed somewhat of a classic. -Ah well, can't catch 'em all.

This post was edited on 3/31 11:06 PM by devoted2ru

Originally posted by DJ Spanky:
Man, can't forget that blonde, that's for sure!

Ah, hell, this is DEFINITELY Not Safe For Work!

Jeff Healey Hoochie Coochie man

Ya know, this reminds me of Jeff Healey - what a great musician - too bad he passed away.
Thanks for the mammories? I had to watch the movie for the plane ride out to Arizona.

Hard to believe from that cast, all dead-- Dalton, Wesley and Cody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT