ADVERTISEMENT

Dante Maddox Jr. - Highlights with advanced stats

Could see them going with 3 guards again. Jwill, Harper, transfer guard like this guy or alloco..
Not sure if they land either one, but safe to assume if they land either Alloco or Maddox, then we’re only getting one of them as I assume both are looking for large roles as a starter. I’ll take either, but Maddox is my first preferred option. RU could definitely start 3 guards, Mich State did it last year. Essentially, we started 4 guards with Geo, Paul, Caleb, and Ron (Ron played the role of the forward on that team). If guys can play and also provide enough size to make it work, then you can mix and match them however you want. Jeremiah is 6’4” and so was Ron so you can make it work if you have enough size. If everyone is Noah Fernandes type size at the three guards then it’s a lot harder to make it work. Dylan is listed as 6’6” also. We will have improved size at the guard spot next year.

Last edited:
Not sure if they land either one, but safe to assume if they land either Alloco or Maddox, then we’re only getting one of them as I assume both are looking for large roles as a starter. I’ll take either, but Maddox is my first preferred option. RU could definitely start 3 guards, Mich State did it last year. Essentially, we started 4 guards with Geo, Paul, Caleb, and Ron (Ron played the role of the forward on that team). If guys can play and also provide enough size to make it work, then you can mix and match them however you want. Jeremiah is 6’4” and so was Ron so you can make it work if you have enough size. If everyone is Noah Fernandes type size at the three guards then it’s a lot harder to make it work. Dylan is listed as 6’6” also. We will have improved size at the guard spot next year.
Yep...give me a line up of those three guards ace and a transfer big like amari Williams and now we are talking lol...then you can bring in a lower quality 3 and d transfer for depth..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT