ADVERTISEMENT

Football DE/OLB Elorm Lumor declares for NFL Draft

A lot of people said that about Freeney. He hung around a handful of years and collected some money from the NFL. They are pretty similar players. Freeney bulked up to play every down his last season here but the game is more wide open now and pass rushers can play in the 250 range if they have speed.
yes, I remember Freeney standing out. Not so much with Lumor. But good luck to him regardless. His life-his decision.

yes, I remember Freeney standing out. Not so much with Lumor. But good luck to him regardless. His life-his decision.
Freeney had a lot of sacks when he came in on 3rd downs only. Everyone on this board trashed him when he became an every down player because the numbers went down. Everyone said he had no chance to make it in the NFL.

Lumor has been an every down player and an injured one at that. Size, strength, speed are all similar. He tackles very well. Last few games out D got more aggressive and we got to the QB more. The Ash style works but the Jack drops in coverage a lot. You may have noticed Turays miners went down when Ash arrived?

I think you meant numbers and yes I sure did.
Haha yes. Lumor s stats in 3 years are similar to Freeny in 4 years FYI. I just looked them up. Also I was spelling his name wrong like the LB we had in the Shea years. Jonathan had a monster JR year with 9.5 sacks but only 12 total sacks. Anyway we cant compare them because our defense was better, schemes were way different and we played weaker competition. My point is they are similar in measurables.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT