ADVERTISEMENT

DI Live Streaming Guide (2/1 - 2/4/2024)

mikemessner

Junior
Feb 21, 2021

DI Live Streaming Guide (2/1 - 2/4/2024)​

We're coming down the home stretch of the collegiate wrestling season and have a full schedule of DI duals this week. A total of 53 duals will be contested. Since it can be difficult to figure out where and when to watch all of these events, InterMat has put together a list of all of the live-streamed events occurring this week. Below are the dates/times and how to watch each match (with links).
All times listed are Eastern.
Thursday, February 1:
The Citadel at Chattanooga 5:00 PM
Clarion at Lock Haven 7:00 PM PSAC Digital Network
South Dakota State at Wyoming 8:00 PM FloWrestling

Friday, February 2:
Columbia at Cornell 6:30 PM ESPN+
Ohio State at Penn State 6:30 PM Big Ten Network
Appalachian State at Campbell 7:00 PM UFC FightPass
Bellarmine at Davidson 7:00 PM FloWrestling
Pittsburgh at Duke 7:00 PM ACC Network Extra
Virginia Tech at Virginia 7:00 PM ACC Network Extra
Lock Haven at Navy 7:30 PM Navy Athletics YouTube
LIU at Franklin & Marshall 8:00 PM Centennial Conference Digital Network
Michigan State at Illinois 8:00 PM B1G+
West Virginia at Iowa State 8:00 PM ESPN+
Maryland at Minnesota 8:00 PM B1G+
Arizona State at Oklahoma State 8:00 PM ESPN+
North Dakota State at Utah Valley 8:00 PM GoUVU YouTube
Northwestern at Wisconsin 8:00 PM B1G+
Iowa at Michigan 8:30 PM Big Ten Network
North Carolina at NC State 8:30 PM ACC Network

Saturday, February 3:
Binghamton, Cleveland State, Edinboro, Hofstra at Edinboro Open 9:00 AM
Lindenwood at Missouri Valley Open 10:00 AM
Chattanooga at Gardner-Webb 12:00 PM ESPN+
Princeton at Harvard 12:00 PM ESPN+
Sacred Heart at Bloomsburg 1:00 PM PSAC Digital Network
Penn at Brown 1:00 PM ESPN+
Northern Illinois at Buffalo 1:00 PM ESPN+
Cal Poly at Little Rock 1:00 PM Little Rock Sports Network
Rider at Drexel 2:00 PM FloWrestling
VMI at Presbyterian 2:00 PM
California Baptist at Air Force 3:00 PM FloWrestling
Kent State at Bloomsburg 3:00 PM PSAC Digital Network
Bucknell at Navy 7:30 PM ESPN+
South Dakota State at Utah Valley 8:00 PM GoUVU YouTube

Sunday, February 4:
Bellarmine, SIU Edwardsville at Greyhound Open (Indianapolis) 10:00 AM
Drexel vs. Morgan State at American 11:00 AM ESPN+
Penn at Harvard 12:00 PM ESPN+
Michigan State at Indiana 12:00 PM Big Ten Network
Drexel at American 1:00 PM ESPN+
Princeton at Brown 1:00 PM
Bucknell at Columbia 1:00 PM ESPN+
Rider at George Mason 1:00 PM ESPN+
Wisconsin at Purdue 1:00 PM B1G+
Ohio State at Rutgers 1:00 PM B1G+
VMI at Appalachian State 2:00 PM AppState Sports YouTube
Lehigh at Army West Point 2:00 PM Army WP Athletics YouTube
Gardner-Webb at Campbell 2:00 PM Campbell Mall
Ohio at Central Michigan 2:00 PM ESPN+
Northwestern at Minnesota 2:00 PM Big Ten Network
Oklahoma State at Missouri 2:00 PM FloWrestling
Bellarmine at The Citadel 2:00 PM ESPN+
Morgan State at American 3:00 PM ESPN+
Oregon State at Arizona State 3:00 PM Pac-12 Oregon
Illinois at Nebraska 3:00 PM B1G+
West Virginia at Northern Iowa 3:00 PM FloWrestling
North Dakota State at Wyoming 3:00 PM FloWrestling
CSU Bakersfield at Stanford 7:00 PM Pac-12 Stanford

B1G refs are terrible. Kilkeary robbed of a takedown that was clear as day and always a takedown.
Watched that, not sure how you could not give the takedown. That was control well past the point of reaction time and at least one back point swipe could have been given. Someone was afraid Boo's might hurt them.

I am still in shock by that 125 match. Looks like refs/officials ruining games/matches with no consequences has made its way to college wrestling now.

That ref should have to get in front of a camera after the match to explain the thought process and reasoning of not giving a takedown there. Players and coaches have to do it…so should refs

I am still in shock by that 125 match. Looks like refs/officials ruining games/matches with no consequences has made its way to college wrestling now.

That ref should have to get in front of a camera after the match to explain the thought process and reasoning of not giving a takedown there. Players and coaches have to do it…so should refs
And now he just stole another match from tOSU calling danger when it wasn't. Worst official. Dude probably has $ on this or is a PSU fan. Someone should investigate. Someone should throw the brick at him and get tossed.

Reactions: tfio
I mean it’s just comical at this point. Now the same guy ends the match in overtime on a judgement danger swipes call where it looked like he clearly stopped his swipes after two…as he should have. Thank god this isn’t against us, I woulda probably been thrown out of my house by now for breaking the tv.

Reactions: Leonard23
Wow, Moore's loss in OT to Lemley doesn't look so bad now. He just absolutely obliterated #1 Woods.
He pinned Woods but they didn't call it. More questionable officiating. It's mindboggling how awful refs are at every level just robbing competitors.

Reactions: RUpop and koleszar
Wow, Moore's loss in OT to Lemley(UM) doesn't look so bad now. He just absolutely obliterated #1 Woods on his way to a MD.
Lemley is just a true fresh too and not to take away from his win but apparently Woods was coming off an inj, sitting out a few matches, before this match.. kinda like how Moore was. Woods hasn’t looked the same this year.

The officiating in this sport has gone to complete shit.
All sports. Fans, coaches and players have become way too abusive. People will say soft generation yadda yadda but the reality is why would anybody want to officiate in todays world.

I’ve officiated elementary level rec soccer and basketball in the past. Parents go wild over calls and completely ignore the fact that their 2nd grader doesn’t enjoy the sport at all. Most of these refs are just trying to make a little extra cash to support their families and parents will make it as miserable an experience as possible.

Reactions: UnderHooks
🤦🏻‍♂️these refs are killing the sport with these BS calls. That's 3 takedown and 3, maybe 4, backs if he counted right away when he should've.
Wonder if the 3 point rule and the greater importance of a takedown is why refs are not awarding a takedown for anything close (even though some of these examples are blatant)

Wonder if the 3 point rule and the greater importance of a takedown is why refs are not awarding a takedown for anything close (even though some of these examples are blatant)
It's silly. I'm not a fan of the 3 point takedown. It encourages even more stalling after getting 1 takedown and virtually no top wrestling. This isn't freestyle which no one watches. Bring back the 2 point takedown and enforce stalling on top. The endless parallel ride is brutal. Don't award the riding time point unless the top wrestler gets a turn, at least a 1 count.

• Haha
Reactions: UnderHooks
It's silly. I'm not a fan of the 3 point takedown. It encourages even more stalling after getting 1 takedown and virtually no top wrestling. This isn't freestyle which no one watches. Bring back the 2 point takedown and enforce stalling on top. The endless parallel ride is brutal. Don't award the riding time point unless the top wrestler gets a turn, at least a 1 count.
I don’t like the 3 point takedown either.

My scoring system would be:
Takedown - 2
Reversal - 1 (I don’t think getting taken down and then switching positions should be a wash)
Escape following takedown/reversal - 0
Escape following wrestlers choice (start of period, injury choice) - 1

I suppose making a reversal after choice should be worth 2 for the same reason as the escape being 1 here.

I don’t mind the riding time rules, I think there’s an art to controlling a guy on top even if you can’t turn. Turning a guy is really hard to do at this level. I think stalling on top should be called more frequently, I think double boots should be a stalemate after a few seconds since neither guy can do anything, and I think after constant inaction on top referees should have the authority to stand both guys in neutral like in MMA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT