ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone else notice

rufeelinit

Heisman Winner
May 16, 2010
The two women perhaps students who ran across nearly the full length of the field during a tv break late in the game. They seemed to start at one corner of the end zone and by the time they got to the other 30 yard line were off on the Rutgers side line heading for exit back into the stands? I did not see one security person going towards them. Very strange and not good.

Yep saw that too and had the same reaction. Not a single move from a security guard. Very strange.

They tried to get a high five from the ref right in front of the RU bench.

I really think the security guards on our sideline thought they were cheerleaders or something.

One of them bumped in to a ref on the RU sideline. Very bizarre.

Yeah, I saw. It looked like they tapped one of the refs on the shoulder as they were running by him. From where I was sitting I thought I could see the ref do a double take.

I think maybe someone needs to punch a ref in the mouth....so they think twice about making a terrible call against us.

I think they were filming with their phones so video should surface. I assumed they were cheerleading coaches but apparently they just decided to run across the field. If they were dudes their might have been a reaction from security.

Very strange indeed. If they were dudes, they would have been tackled and dragged off the field.

They were both arrested when they got into the North Endzone seats, hope they enjoyed a night out in the pokey.

Ha! Totally missed that! Maybe they went to tell that jackass how much he sucked!

There were cheerleading people incessantly coming into the stands, then going back down to the field, where the steps are between 121 and 122 last night. Our seats are just above there, on the railing, and it gets to be a tad annoying. One of the cheer team coaches - who has been around since I was in school (thought me hitting on a 20-year old cheerleader, when I was 23, was "creepy" and told me to "stay away from HIS girls...lol) camped out right in front of us yapping away to a bunch of Maryland cheer team coaches (I think he went to school there) for almost an entire quarter. Incredibly annoying but, of course, security didn't bother him because they were more worried about the guys in fronnt of us standing on the bleachers LOL!

I think maybe someone needs to punch a ref in the mouth....so they think twice about making a terrible call against us.
Would that be your reaction if someone punched you in the face after making a bad call? Most men with even a little bit of balls would have the opposite reaction. They and all other refs would have it out for RU.

Last edited:
Totally unrelated........ did anyone else notice the BTN sideline reporter?

gets my vote......

sm50uf.jpg

One of the cheer team coaches - who has been around since I was in school (thought me hitting on a 20-year old cheerleader, when I was 23, was "creepy" and told me to "stay away from HIS girls...lol) camped out right in front of us yapping away to a bunch of Maryland cheer team coaches (I think he went to school there) for almost an entire quarter.
That's interesting. How many men cheerleading coaches do they have. My niece quit the cheer leading squad after her junior year because a male cheer leading coach would not stop hitting on her. She was creeped out to the point of quitting. This cheer leading coach was around 28 to 29 a few years ago. I wonder if it's the same guy.

That's interesting. How many men cheerleading coaches do they have. My niece quit the cheer leading squad after her junior year because a male cheer leading coach would not stop hitting on her. She was creeped out to the point of quitting. This cheer leading coach was around 28 to 29 a few years ago. I wonder if it's the same guy.

Definitely not; this guy is older than me and I was "28 to 29" more than a "few" years ago LOL! I'm also about 99% sure this guy wasn't hitting on any female cheerleaders...not that there's anything wrong with that!

Abro just told me about this and said this was the game to come back for. And a Wrestling Match to boot!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT