ADVERTISEMENT

Dingle

RU72

All American
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
What a treat he is to watch. On ESPN News right now. He does have another year and then is the big prize if he wants to wait one more year until he goes into the NBA. Obviously,Nova wants him but so will everyone else. Rutgers is watching him very closely,but that is a tough get. Very tough.

Who cares we're worried about the present , Northwestern and making NCAA.

If they are texting you in real time (like today)somethings wrong--they have a huge game coming up to worry about--unless you are doing a huge NIL for them-- and I doubt that

Any chance local kid Jordan Walker on the radar, currently #4 in the nation in scoring 22.4 ppg and #3 in 3pt made (39.0%). He's from the same class as Geo but ESPN shows he played 4 years.

Reactions: biker7766
If they are texting you in real time (like today)somethings wrong--they have a huge game coming up to worry about--unless you are doing a huge NIL for them-- and I doubt that

You are out of line here fella,

Anybody that is in management, and head coaches and assistant coaches are in management ….of Rutgers basketball.

They know how to divide up responsibilities and make sure that all bases are covered at all times

Basketball recruiting is a 365 day job

Your criticism is neither in touch with the realities of what it goes into running a modern day basketball program at a high Division I level, nor with proper judgment to have the allocate the time to do what needs to be done to run a successful basketball program

They know what they are doing

Back off!

You back off-- to me Kent is just an attention seeker---and his support of UConn athletics and using his high opinion of them to attack RU sports can't be ignored--many of you have short memories or none since you weren't around--so defend who you wish and I'll do what I know is justified

Reactions: MiloTalon13
You are out of line here fella,

Anybody that is in management, and head coaches and assistant coaches are in management ….of Rutgers basketball.

They know how to divide up responsibilities and make sure that all bases are covered at all times

Basketball recruiting is a 365 day job

Your criticism is neither in touch with the realities of what it goes into running a modern day basketball program at a high Division I level, nor with proper judgment to have the allocate the time to do what needs to be done to run a successful basketball program

They know what they are doing

Back off!
Shack you are spot on. There is one member of the staff who is easily 80% portal. He is all over most kids and looking at scorers and bigs religiously. We text all the time.

Any chance local kid Jordan Walker on the radar, currently #4 in the nation in scoring 22.4 ppg and #3 in 3pt made (39.0%). He's from the same class as Geo but ESPN shows he played 4 years.

Yes, sir. Walker is on the radar.

You back off-- to me Kent is just an attention seeker---and his support of UConn athletics and using his high opinion of them to attack RU sports can't be ignored--many of you have short memories or none since you weren't around--so defend who you wish and I'll do what I know is justified
Is there anyone on here you don't fight with?

You are one angry and frustrated dude

Thanks 72 for the info .

For those agruing with him, he has 0 percent to do with the northwestern game. Unless he sends some “entertainment” to northwestern players rooms early Sunday morning . Step it up 72

yes one angry dude.
Guys. Don't feed 66. He is an unhealthy admixture of stupidity and petulance.People just laugh at him on and off the board. Let him tend to his real estate holdings and tremendous wealth. I did more for out alma mater tomorrow than he has in his entire life. He is homerically jealous of many of us,myself included. Our board would be more civil and far more intelligent without him but he is a sad appendage who we can't shake no matter how much he is maligned. Go RU! Beat the Cats.

What a treat he is to watch. On ESPN News right now. He does have another year and then is the big prize if he wants to wait one more year until he goes into the NBA. Obviously,Nova wants him but so will everyone else. Rutgers is watching him very closely,but that is a tough get. Very tough.

He is not a forgone conclusion to go to UK to for Cal, his dad’s coach ???

Are you sure he’s not graduating this year? Penn’s website has him entering school four years ago, though they list him as a junior. I have assumed he was a fourth year kid but with junior eligibility.

If he is graduating , he HAS to transfer (or enter the draft) since the Ivies don’t allow graduate students to play sports.

He is not a forgone conclusion to go to UK to for Cal, his dad’s coach ???
This is only his third year playing. He has one more at Penn and if he is not drafted, wants to continue at a university with academic credibility and a strong MBA program as he is at Wharton now. The Rutgers Business School is tremendous and has as many contacts into Wall Street as any school in the country, including Wharton.The Road To Wall Street program at RU is incomparable.

Im very confused about this entire thread.

Is Dingle a target for next year? If so, for 1 or 2 years?

Also, you keep saying “if he chooses to go to the NBA”.
When? He’s on zero boards as far as I can see for 2023. He turns 23 years old in the summer.
You mean in the 2024 draft where he’ll nearly be 24 years old?
Seems like his choice is college or likely undrafted and G-League. What choice is he making about the NBA and when?

Im very confused about this entire thread.

Is Dingle a target for next year? If so, for 1 or 2 years?

Also, you keep saying “if he chooses to go to the NBA”.
When? He’s on zero boards as far as I can see for 2023. He turns 23 years old in the summer.
You mean in the 2024 draft where he’ll nearly be 24 years old?
Seems like his choice is college or likely undrafted and G-League. What choice is he making about the NBA and when?
He is on the Pistons board among others and yes,you raise a good point about his age. He is not on some boards because it is well known that he wants his Wharton degree. If he does a 5th, he will just have one year.He is as dynamic a scorer as any in college and I am betting that he gets drafted. We shall see.

Reactions: NickRU714
Let's lay off of him. To each his own with agendas.Let's focus on what unites us and energized us,Rutgers Basketball.
I agree . But you said lay off him after you just gave an 8 sentence post on him

No one needs to lay off me and I made my agenda clear about what I think and why. It's ironic that a guy who attacked ru sports ( football especially ) now preaches unity. Praising another school at RU s expense doesn't sit well with me and I have a great/ long memory.

I've been around as long as you and RU72 have and you're way off base here.

This is only his third year playing. He has one more at Penn and if he is not drafted, wants to continue at a university with academic credibility and a strong MBA program as he is at Wharton now. The Rutgers Business School is tremendous and has as many contacts into Wall Street as any school in the country, including Wharton.The Road To Wall Street program at RU is incomparable.
My son made it to the final interview of the road to Wall St program but was not accepted. I have no idea how he stacked up against other candidates, but would prefer to see professors participate in the selection process as opposed to just having your fellow students as the sole arbiters.

Yep, have several friends and former coworkers who did the RU MBA and they've all done quite well - they also have an excellent Pharm-business program too.

Did Dingle withdraw from school during the 20-21 year when the Ivy League did not play? If he's been there four years and is graduating then he's done at Penn as the Ivy doesn't allow graduate players.

He is on the Pistons board among others and yes,you raise a good point about his age. He is not on some boards because it is well known that he wants his Wharton degree. If he does a 5th, he will just have one year.He is as dynamic a scorer as any in college and I am betting that he gets drafted. We shall see.

Putting the draft stuff aside.....

So he's staying at Penn for 2023-2024 to finish his degree.
He would be a 2024-2025 transfer (when Bailey and Harper would be on the team)?
Ya I'll think about transfer next offseason - if we even need him. I would imagine not if Harper is here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT