ADVERTISEMENT

Director of Basketball Operations?

kcg88

Heisman Winner
Aug 11, 2017
Was it announced who replaced Bryan Dougher who left to join Jay Young's staff at Fairfield?

I think we also need someone to take Steve Hane's job because he moved up and took Jay Young's job.

I would have thought both would be filled before the Spain trip.... unless it's being delayed to save on travel expenses...lol

Reactions: Hubcityknights
Interesting, But, would he go from a full assistant coach to a DOBO. Then again, money could be better and he could learn under Pikiell in the Big 10.
I thought another position was open, not just DOBO. Brian Ellerbe, would be another candidate as well as Jonathan Mitchell. Ellerbe knows a thing or three about Big Ten hoops.

I thought another position was open, not just DOBO. Brian Ellerbe, would be another candidate as well as Jonathan Mitchell. Ellerbe knows a thing or three about Big Ten hoops.

Theoretically Steve Hayn's "Senior Advisor" position is now open as well.

Oh the money would be MUCH better and set him up for a 3rd chair job at a much better program than Stetson

I just don't have any knowledge about what a DOBO at a P5 makes per year. Thanks for confirming. With that info I think it would be a great pickup if he is interested.

Russ, when I lived on South Carolina and Virginia—I hated pumping my own gas ! It is like hiring a guy to paint your house, he charges the most in town, he leaves the cans of paint in your driveway, and expects you to paint the house. lol

Russ, when I lived on South Carolina and Virginia—I hated pumping my own gas ! It is like hiring a guy to paint your house, he charges the most in town, he leaves the cans of paint in your driveway, and expects you to paint the house. lol
When self serve islands became a thing in Maryland I loved it. Being able to pull up to a pump, pay at the pump, pump my gas & leave without having to interact with anyone is, imho, one of life's little joys.

I will apply
The DOBO job is a tough one. You're kind of a fireman. Nobody knows you exist if you are doing your job well. Once something isn't right (hotel accommodations during a road game, team meal, camps, coaches flights on recruiting trips to name a few) EVERYONE knows who you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT